I'd like to be slimmer and wear.....

I'm still looking. Excited to find it though and have that motivation lol xx

Saw this thread and went off looking for something to wear at Christmas.. this will probably change a million times before then (and be honest I don't know if Christmas would give me enough time), but:

530185-0286_3

I bought some skinny jeans on Primark yesterday!! Size 20 and quite tight at the moment but I reckon once i lose my first stone they'll fit, 8 and a half pounds to go xxx

Saw this thread and went off looking for something to wear at Christmas.. this will probably change a million times before then (and be honest I don't know if Christmas would give me enough time), but:

530185-0286_3
beautiful dress - you've got to go for it :)

I bought some skinny jeans on Primark yesterday!! Size 20 and quite tight at the moment but I reckon once i lose my first stone they'll fit, 8 and a half pounds to go xxx
It's a total joy fitting into new clothes / sizes, you'll soon be in them :)

That is one gorgeous dress Phoenix xx

My days of cropped tops are well over, toned tummy or not :sigh: :D

I'm tempted to buy that dress now to see if I like how it looks and then re-order one in a size 12 for an event I have in February.. hmm!

I'm tempted to buy that dress now to see if I like how it looks and then re-order one in a size 12 for an event I have in February.. hmm!
Go for it! I've bought a size ten dress, lord knows how I think my boobs will ever fit into a ten lol x

Do it! It's such a gorgeous dress xx

I've seen the most gorgeous dress I'd love to wear in a size 10. It's for a special night on the 30th November. Fingers crossed. Now let me try and find out how to post a pic here...

Attachments

• image-3939656605.jpg
    image-3939656605.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 85
Thank you! It was the back I thought would make the most of my ample rear end :) It's for a big night where I'm going to be presented in front of loads of people. Was hoping the white didn't look wedding-y but thought the coloured jewels helped with that. Being part Italian I thought white would best show off the olive skin tone, the other colours just didn't have the same impact.

Oooooh that's amazing. :) x

The dress has arrived and it's fabulous! Much nicer in the flesh so to speak. I got it zipped up - just! Now to work on my tummy as stretchy material isn't very forgiving. Wonder how much I can lose and tone in 9 weeks...?!

The dress has arrived and it's fabulous! Much nicer in the flesh so to speak. I got it zipped up - just! Now to work on my tummy as stretchy material isn't very forgiving. Wonder how much I can lose and tone in 9 weeks...?!
A lot! I'd go so far to say that if it fastens on you now it'll be loose in 9 weeks :confused: - photos would be good :) x

I wondered about that too Katie but I think it will be just perfect in 9 weeks. Just now my tummy sticks out and the material just clings to it making me look like I'm wearing a size too small, lol. I've always been busty so can't imagine them disappearing much more. I'll post a pic nearer the time when it looks much better. X

Back