'Ideal' weight

My first aim is to be able to buy clothes from a 'normal' shop - spent so long only going to Evans that I really just want to be a size 16 - will worry about the rest once I get there - currently a large 26 so it wont be a headache for a while!

i'm not aiming for a weight, but i would like to be a dress size 16...14 at the smallest. i'd look like a freak any smaller than that! i still want curves - i like having titsnass, but i just want less rolls of fat!

i'm currently a size 24...so i need to drop 5 dress sizes - gulp!

I just want to be 10st ill be happy with that so 4 1/2 st to go! grr it sounds such a long way away but i know i can do it..! savoury rice here i come PMSL!
Ruthy xxx

my goal is 9 stone, i want to be a size 10, i have consistantly been a 12-14 since i started comp i think. when i was 14 i was 9 stone 7 but was obv a lot shorter. this time last year i was 9 stone 7 and was 10-12 but really wasnt where i wanted to be i thknk 9 stone, bmi 22 would be good for me

Morning
After my second son was born I remember looking and feeling good at 9 stone 2 in an outfit that I was wearing to go to a Christmas party - that is 12 years ago and was my aim.:eek: That is 11 lbs away and I am thinking maybe a more realistic target would be 9st 7lb. I have 4 more weigh ins until my current count down runs out and have decided that whatever I weigh then will be my target weight. Last night I got below 10 stone and am 'walking on air' this morning.
Irene

I'm 5ft 4 and my goal weight is 10 stone. My ideal weight is probably around 9 stone, but I haven't been that weight for a long long time. Even then I wasn't a size 10, I think a lot depends on your body shape and mine is distinctly pear shaped.

My ideal weight and I cant manage to get under is 65 or 66 kilos. I'm the same height as you, 5ft 7.

I manage to maintain this with 4 sessions of 1hr exercise a week. I gained because I slowly dropped the exercise, then the weight slowly crept back on and I joined a program to loose it... I did and then got sick.

Bren
X

This ideal weight thing scares me tbh!! My bmi is about 28 at the moment and I can walk into shops and grab size 12's and they fit perfectly. My ideal weight is 11 stone and if I loose the 2 stone 11 left to get there I worry I'll be size 6 or daftness like that. I need to get my head off thinking about clothes sizes. Ever since I was bullied at primary school and called fat etc Ive not seen what other people see when I look at myself. I looked at some primary school age pics a while back and there weren't an inch of excess fat on me yet as far as I was concerned I was massive.

Anyway enough of my ramblings.

That is why I asked as 'ideals' are so far out it's ridiculous. If you are a size 12 then I imagine you would be pretty much right. Size 6 is tiny!

Hiya, I'm 5'6 and a smidgen (v important!) and I'm aiming to get between 9s12 and 10s 5. I got to 10s10 before and still felt a little heavy. As long as I'm between those two numbers I know I will be a size 12 to 14. I have the weight range as I'm quite happy to fluctuate between the two but keeping to one weight would be impossible and all too consuming for me!

I'm 5"7 and have set myself a target to get to 12 stone to start with, and will see how I go from there. It would be great to get to 10 stone, but it's further away on my counter lol

My main aim though is to be able to shop at river island again:D

hi i'm 5"6 and being a yo-yo dieter have weighed between 9 and cough cough my current start weight 14 and a half stone at 9 stone i'm an 8 and do look extremely thin as i have a thin face anyway so at that weight look too gaunt at 10 and a half stone i am prob at my best weight and a sensible 12 so have set my target at 11 and a half stone a mere stone over that to be a 12-14 nice and curvy still and not too much of a goal away however if getting to that and i wanna lose more weight i will............i know what you mean though i have friends my height that are like 8 stone and look fine but looking at my 9 stone photos no way could i have lost another stone i just dont think it would be poss ha ha :)...(i dont do starvation v.well)

Hi I'm 5"8 and started last week at 13st 4lb...I've put my target at 10stone which I have never been before. I was 11st pre children and looked fine but even then was never happy.

Isn't it funny that at the time we were slim (ish) we weren't happy with ourselves but looking back we can see there was nothing wrong with us!

I have 7lb to go, to get back to the weight I was, before i gave up smoking last July, It is a weight that I felt comfortable at for years, so am looking forward to being back there, having said that my WI fit told me today that my BMI is back in the Ideal range, and I can't tell you how pleased I felt about that. WI this week was a STS, but my blinking jeans are falling down, they drove me mad when I was out shopping earlier, lol

Believe me if you stick to plan you will be replacing those jeans before you know it! either that or making new holes in your belts! lol

I have 7lb to go, to get back to the weight I was, before i gave up smoking last July, It is a weight that I felt comfortable at for years, so am looking forward to being back there, having said that my WI fit told me today that my BMI is back in the Ideal range, and I can't tell you how pleased I felt about that. WI this week was a STS, but my blinking jeans are falling down, they drove me mad when I was out shopping earlier, lol

What a great feeling to lose your jeans like that Nanny, the male shoppers must have had a good blimp lol. xxx Loobylou

Back