Ideas for meringue nests please!!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi all, I bought some meringue nests today for a change as they're 2.5 syns each so won't break the syns bank! I was wondering if any of you clever, creative people have any weird and wonderful ideas to jazz them up whilst keeping the syn count low! ThanksXXX

Having them with fresh fruit and yogurt is good. Eton mess? How about breaking one up and sprinkling over a scoop of ice cream and a tablespoon of maple syrup. If you use Walls soft scoop light, I think the total for that will be 6 syns...someone correct me if I'm wrong please!

X

I had them last week with lemon juice & zest beaten into quark with a bit of splenda. Was yummy - almost like a lemon meringue and no extra syns!

I like total 0% yoghurt, with a dash of vanilla essence and some sweetener mixed in. Then add frozen fruit straight from the freezer and mix in well. Goes a bit ice-creamy. That piled on top of a meringue nest is lovely or with the meringue broken up and mixed in. Yum!

I break it up and make an eton mess with 2% greek yogurt, 2 tsp honey and strawberries.

Squirty cream with a choc cube grated on top and some forest fruits!

or to make ur hot choc last longer, hot choc, squirty cream and a broken up mini meringue!

Not sure how those smilies are relevant btw!

My daughter likes half a muller with choc, a sugar free hartleys jelly pot all mixed up with whatever fruit is in the house....plums, peaches, nectarines, manderines, strawberries etc chopped up on top.

Or I like quark and fromage frais mixed together, with sweetener, a white choc options and vanilla essence with some fruit mixed in too.

Thanks Ninja, sounds luscious!! Congrats on your weight loss by the way!! You're nearly there! Looks like you've lost at a gradual and sensible rate which is brilliant! It's inspiring to see that although you've had some slow months, you've kept going and it's all paid off, which goes to show that we don't have to give up just because of a disastrous week or even month! I love it and hope to follow in your footsteps!!x

Back