Green Day ideas for packed lunch

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by carrieonregardless, 31 May 2010 Social URL.

1. carrieonregardless

carrieonregardless Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi guys,
    trying to get my fella on board with SW.
    He's a courier and out in a van all day so as you can imagine, his diet is pretty much full of fast food and garage sandwiches. anyone got any ideas for what i could put in a packed lunch for him?:confused: i think i need to avoid bread as it'd prob make him hungrier. If anyone else has a partner with a similar job, i'd love to hear from you too.

Carrie x:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

Start Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ummm...how about SW quiche? That's lovely cold! Or a spanish omelette, that's also nice cold. Chicken breasts wrapped in bacon and cooked - lovely with salad :) Plenty of fruit/salad/carrot & cucumber sticks etc. Pasta salads or rice salads are lovely at this time of year and very filling. Cous cous is also another option for eating cold, with lots of veggies in and some ham/chicken etc.

I can't think of any more at the moment, but if I do I'll update! :D xx

4. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

Start Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oops, sorry I didn't read the title!! Obviously any meat would have to be counted as a Hex or synned. Sorry! xx

5. carrieonregardless

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    that's fine. i wanted EE but they didnt have a drop down for that. thanks for your ideas, i love sw quiche, so will force it down him and he WILL like it, lol. x

6. sarah83

sarah83 I will be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I always take a packed lunch into the office, and naughty me rarely takes a lunch break so tend to have stuff that requires no heating to eat at my desk. I love:
    • Pasta salads - cook extra pasta the night before then add to salad veggies, some EL salad cream or mayo and cooked meats if EE and maybe some cheese as a HE
    • Rice salad - again just cook extra night before and add cooked meats and veggies to it
    Hope it helps
    xxx

7. carrieonregardless

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks, thats the sort of thing i was thinking. i'll just put it in and he'll eat it out of curiosty. got him marching on the treadmill as we speak, lol. so much easier when you got company when on plan rather than a bad influence. x

8. Mummoth

Mummoth Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    If you don't mine EE or red lunches, how about the SW KFC chicken? It's gorgeous cold. The recipe is on here, in the recipe section.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.