Ideas for Philadelphia

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Has anyone any ideas what to do with the original philadelphia? My H bought it and want to use it up.

my favorite is to slice a slit into a chicken breast at the side and fill with philadelphia and slices of tomato. secure the opening with a cocktail stick and bake in the oven for 20 mins or so.

Ooooh, that sounds delicious. Might have to try that one myself!

syn free chips

i have never been able to make syn free chips in my oven so have treated myself to a halogen oven but still they not right, does anyone know how to make them in a halogen

You are probably better to post a new thread rather than adding your question on the end of one about phillie - I do not know anything about halogen but there will be other people who are able to help

I actually saw the adverts on tv today and i was thinking of cooking with philli as well :D

so are we saying Philly light is a HE? im confused.. if so i've been counting it as syns when i could have had it for a HE.. lol
xx

I didn't know about philly only being HEA on green, I thought a HEA/B was the same on all plans oh well:sigh: i'm cooking a lot with philly at mo n its not damaged my weight loss so might just continue as i am lol. I know i've stopped using it to stuff my chicken mine seems to disappear!!! Babybell is the future!!!

:eek: ooops, will have to rethink some of my recipes now then even though i'm having good weight loss at the mo it still might be stopping me having even better ones! lol

Back