Ideas for Yummy Combinations?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Joolz, 8 November 2006 Social URL.

1. Joolz

Joolz Nomad staying slim

Lighter Life
    Hi everyone

I've been doing this LL lark a while now and have been pretty much a purist when it comes to having my foodpacks - by which I mean I mix them with water add a shot of tabasco and pepper to the hot soups and thats it - or ice and water make a smoothie from the shakes, or a hot shake.

Just recently, probably as I'm bored with the flavours - I've wanted to try a few combinations. Nothing adventurous but I sometimes put a tespoon of coffee in a hot vanilla shake - lovely latte type thing.

AND TONIGHT - I made a cold vanilla shake with loads of ice and half a teaspoon of fruits of the forest water favourings. IT WAS SO YUMMYYYYYYYYY:D :D :D :) :) :) - almost like a berry smoothy.

Anyone else got any great combinations they can share???

Joolz xxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Lighter Life
    My favourite through the summer was "coffee ice cream" - lots of ice a vanilla pack and a teaspoon of coffee blended.

I also combined a chicken and mushroom soup for the first time this week which was ok.
  4. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

I am doing CD so flavers may differ
    I love vanilla with a some summer orange in.It is like lemon cheese cake and is scrummy hot or cold.
  5. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Summer berry in chocolate shake tastes a little like black cherry gateau (good imagination!!)
    Mixing half packs together can see some wonderful combinations - banana and butterscotch = banofie. Peppermint tea with choc makes choc mint for those on LL - or extra minty if on CD and choc mint pack used.
    Summer berry added to strawberry and fruits of forest shake adds extra "depth".
    Etc etc etc!!!
    Last edited: 9 November 2006
  6. Ann2shoes

Ann2shoes Ann2shoes

Mix Chocoalte and Raspberry, it`s gorgeous. If you don`t want to drink two shakes in one go, mix them a bowl or mixing jug and leave the rest till later.
    Try making peppermint tea, leave the bag in and let it `ferment` for the day. Then mix your chocolate shake with it, it tastes like `After Eight` chocolate.
  7. g1981

g1981 Thin People Only

cambridge diet
    when you add the water much do you add? Just a teaspoon?
    Id like to try the lemo cheesecake flavour however I do not have the water flavourings. Will get it next time
    now this has probably been asked before...but are there more claroies in the water flavourings?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.