ideas wanted

mella

In a couple of weeks I have my 1st taster session at group, the theme being St Patricks day. I haven't got a clue what to do!!!! The only thing I can think of is a giant jaffa cake with lime jelly instead of orange as its green! So any inspiration is very welcome!!

Mel

My mind goes straight to a lovely pint of Guinness Extra Cold :D Show what you can do with just 9 syns...:p

Ooh, soup is good. Make split pea with ham. Load it with root veggies. Very good.

Otherwise, try making one of the tofu pudding things. Just add some green food coloring and a cute little decoration on top.

Make green eggs and ham. I work at a restaurant for breakfast once a week and my boss made green eggs and ham. She made scrambled eggs with some pesto and garlic and a little parm cheese and it was really good! Probably not the easiest to keep warm for a taster session though...

Colcannon? Yum x

White chocolate SW truffles (recipe in recipe section) with a touch of green food colouring added?? or instead of adding colouring, rolled in green sprinkles?? xx

How about good old irish stew :) xx

Leek and potato soup? xx

Thanks for some great ideas! I didn't know potatoes where an Irish thing, and I thought leek and potatoe soup would be more of a Welsh thing? but all great ideas!

Thanks for some great ideas! I didn't know potatoes where an Irish thing, and I thought leek and potatoe soup would be more of a Welsh thing? but all great ideas!

The Irish Potato famine of 1845 well known in Irish History

Back