Idiots guide to MiniMins-help please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mrs Taurus, 27 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Morning all, have just about been managing to add the odd post,but apart from that my understanding of how everything works on this site is pretty basic,for example some members have given me a couple of lovely reps,but don't know how to thank you or what they are collecting points for.

Its quite ironic how pants at IT I am as Mr T works for a very large IT company,when I was teaching he used to do all my classroom display graphics for me bless......
    However members,Mr T is away such a lot and when he does arrive home is currently looking like the living dead so don't want to myther him.
    Many thanks :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Witchy

Witchy ButtERfly

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(22.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Mrs Taurus to thank someone in a thread there is a thank you button on the right hand side of the page at the bottom where you post.

To give someone rep, you click on the little scales picture on the left hand side, it is under your photo and weight details next the little green circle, just click it add a message and put your name and click it.

The green circle means someone is on line.

Hope that helps so far

4. Witchy

Witchy ButtERfly

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(22.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    OO and the rep points are just showing you how much reputation you have earned by people leaving you little messages, etc.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.