Idiots guide to MiniMins-help please

Mrs Taurus

Silver Member
Morning all, have just about been managing to add the odd post,but apart from that my understanding of how everything works on this site is pretty basic,for example some members have given me a couple of lovely reps,but don't know how to thank you or what they are collecting points for.

Its quite ironic how pants at IT I am as Mr T works for a very large IT company,when I was teaching he used to do all my classroom display graphics for me bless......
However members,Mr T is away such a lot and when he does arrive home is currently looking like the living dead so don't want to myther him.
Many thanks :D

Mrs Taurus to thank someone in a thread there is a thank you button on the right hand side of the page at the bottom where you post.

To give someone rep, you click on the little scales picture on the left hand side, it is under your photo and weight details next the little green circle, just click it add a message and put your name and click it.

The green circle means someone is on line.

Hope that helps so far

OO and the rep points are just showing you how much reputation you have earned by people leaving you little messages, etc.

Back