Idiots in the Gym and general weirdness

I live very close to the sea and I live and work in a holiday complex with a pool. I live swimming but hate being seen in my bikini. So I end up either swimming in the dark which freaks me out a bit, esp. In the sea, swimming way beyond my limits to avoid people or getting up at 5 am before anyone else. Im envious of anyone regardless of their size who feels confident in swimwear!

I live very close to the sea and I live and work in a holiday complex with a pool. I live swimming but hate being seen in my bikini. So I end up either swimming in the dark which freaks me out a bit, esp. In the sea, swimming way beyond my limits to avoid people or getting up at 5 am before anyone else. Im envious of anyone regardless of their size who feels confident in swimwear!

It will happen eventually, you just need to give yourself time to adjust.

I had an operation yesterday so I am banned from the Gym for at least two weeks and lower-body exercises are going to have to be gently re-introduced later on, I'm going to lose my mind at this rate!

I had an operation yesterday so I am banned from the Gym for at least two weeks and lower-body exercises are going to have to be gently re-introduced later on, I'm going to lose my mind at this rate!

Wishing you a speedy recovery x

The most annoying for me are the girls who go to the gym with tons of perfume. I don't care if they are wearing make-up (though I think it's weird), but I'm quite sensitive to sweet smells and I have to move from whatever I am doing when it happens.
I also find it "interesting" when I see people who go to the gym for nothing...

Hope you recover quickly, Phoenix Girl. Hopefully the two weeks will fly by for you but, take care, when you do go back to the gym.

All the best. :)

Kathy xx

Today there was a really weird chubby guy "modelling" at the gym, with the t-shirt inside his pants and a very strange look. He was passing by all the machines and looking at everybody, but did nothing. It's the first time I see him there.
Then he finally decided to use the vibratory machine, which you really shouldn't use if you don't know the instructions. I was almost offering help to show him the exit.

Back