If anyone can spot if I go wrong please let me know :)

Labex84

Monday 26th EE
Hexa 250ml semi skim milk
Hexb 2 slices nimble wholemeal bread

Breakie- Hexb plus fat free cottage cheese

Lunch- lettuce/tomato/sweetcorn with small tin of tuna in brine and crabsticks and pearl barley. 1 free yog

Dinner- Chargrilled veggies with 2 quorn fillets and pasta in tomato sauce. Total greek yog 0%+berries

SNACKS-
4 tangerines
1 pear
handful of grapes
2 coffees with sweetner plus hexa
1 chicken mug shot

SYNS
Curly Wurly 6
Cadburys Highlights 2

Exercise
45mins pilates class :)

Not having your 3rd of a plate superfree with each meal. Breakfast you didn't have one, maybe add a piece of fruit that should make it to 1/3, lunch only superfree was lettuce and tomato, sweetcorn is only free not superfree, so unless you had 1/3 of the plate lettuce and tomato...and tea it will depend if you have a 1/3 of superfree veggies or not :)

if youa re having your third it looks fine :D

I sound super critical there xD

No no at all! im super grateful for it as I had been doing it for 4 weeks with no loss and trying to work out what im doing wrong so all tips help big time ;)

1 tomato and half a tuppaware of lettuce so was ok but could have been better :eek:

Thank you so much, will make sure I include a piece of fruit at breakie and the superfree 1/3 tonight for dinner!

have you only done Extra Easy? If you haven't lost on that then try red and green day's. I tend to gain on EE, but if I mix EE, red and green, I do ok.

Back