If anyone has a vacancy in their team.. or one comes up....

wannabslim

Gold Member
...please can I join you and be a part of the team challenge? I am doing so well on my restart on SS and think being part of a team would do me the world of good.

Am just a bit gutted I have been working so many hours recently due to my summer job which is now finishing that I hardly came online so missed the whole challenge teaming up thing and now find myself a loner without a team!!

Sorry my dear my team is (currently) full so cant help you there. Other option is to advertise for 5 others who want to be in a team and start your own team? :D

yeh team 8 is full too hun but im sure if u look through the treads there was someothers looking for people to make team 9

hiya hun, my team is a bit up in the air, karina dropped out then gemma took her place but now she has gone back to sw i dont know if she will still be in the team cuz she gone back to sw. will ask bg though and find out if you want to join our team :)

If not i will start my own team! I had one in ww and it was excellent and as many members as possible were allowed - we could do that if anyones up for it!?

I would like to join a team if anyone will have me :p

Yep I'm looking for a team also.

Hey!! we are half way there to a new team
wannabeslim and moomoo!!

How many is it per team?
To make a new team so far we have:-

MooMoo,
saraian24
wannabslim
Manolo Blahnik

I think its six per team so we only need another two.

Although we can probably start our team now and let it be known that we have two vacancies :D

Hi Caramelqueen, welcome to the team :D

MooMoo,
saraian24
wannabslim
Manolo Blahnik
Caramelqueen

Only one more left to go!!

Any ideas for a team name then girls? :):)

Can I join, To be honest I havent been around much lately but have noticed a few teams are about.

Whats it all in aid of??

I am back on CD 100% again after a few planned days off, need a stone off in 6 weeks, well hopefully 21lb, but I wont push it, lol..

MooMoo,
saraian24
wannabslim
Manolo Blahnik
Caramelqueen

Kelly1977

As for names not sure,

mmmmmm :rolleyes:

How bout ...

:tear_drop::tear_drop: The Water Babes :tear_drop::tear_drop:

lol

I think the waterbabes sounds great! I actually love drinking loads of water. Even before i started doing CD i drank at least 4 litres a day. My colleagues at work always joke that i should fill up the water dispenser since i drink most of it. :)

Today is day 9 on solesource, my CDC is on holiday so i do not get weighed till next week.

Hi Girls!!
Yay! we have a team!!! :D

Love the name by the way, it will remind me to drink water!! (I'm awful for drinking water :eek:)

After a little slip up yesterday I have had to start again today so I am now officially on day one (I'm kicking myself but at least I'm back on track again)

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Hiya Waterbabes, I need to some to kick me up the bahooky and remind me to drink water :eek: I keep forgetting. I have had 2 litres today so need to have another 2 or thereabouts :)

Hiya Babes,

How bout we start our own Thread now we have a team..

I am officially Day 1 on SS again, I have had 1 tetra & 3l of water, aiming for 5 a day, I will get this lard off my body..

I put 2lb on so gonna make a new signature up now I am part of a team..

xx

LOOK OUT FOR OUR THREAD..

XXXX

Back