If at first you did succeed...try it again!

Miami Brown

OK. So last year I went abroad to a wedding and had lost a substantial amount of weight on the lipotrim diet for 3 weeks prior. I was very anxious about whether or not I should continue to drink my shakes during that time, but I thought "Hell with that! I'm on holiday!" and of course, gained allllll the blooming weight back. Thankfully no more than what I'd started with. Anyway, since November I've been working out at the gym, 2 hrs a day. No more lipotrim for me thanks. I still have the sneaky chocolate bar, but nothing too offensive. Now that I know how long and hard it takes to burn high calorie foods that aren't nutritional, I steer clear of them as much as humanly possible. I'm not on any specific diet. Just the usual baked chicken breasts, veg and couscous or potato. Carrot & coriander soup and porridge for breakfast.
I'm gonna log in my food intake daily so if anyone has any suggestions? that'll be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading!

22/01/12 Breakfast: Golden syrup porridge with semi skimmed milk. 1 banana. 1 cup water.

Lunch: 3 homemade chocolate chip cookies. (I know, I know)

100mins on the treadmill. 1liter water.

Dinner: Baked chicken fillet (lime slices, garlic, chilli pepper) and lemon couscous with courgette. 1 cup water. Homemade lemon mousse. 1 homemade chocolate chip cookie.

25/01/12

Breakfast: Satchet of golden syrup porridge with semi skimmed milk and 1 cup water.

Snack: 2 homemade cookies & 1/8th slice of homemade banana cake.

Lunch: Skipped.

2 hour workout at the gym. Burned over 600kcals. Drank 2 and half litres water.

Snack: A slice of homemade banana cake and homemade lemonade (basically lemon water with 1 heaped tbsp gradulated sugar)

Dinner: Baked chicken breast with couscous & courgette

Dessert: Half cup lemon mousse and another slice of banana cake.

I love working out but it is hard work. There's nothing glamorous about the way I work out at the gym. It's all about the sweat. All I do is walk/jog on the treadmill then move over to the bike for about 10 mins. Stretch. Then I'm out. I've been doing this for 3 weeks now and already my legs have definition. I can see where the muscles have been worked. The side of my bum looks crazy athletic. Not too body builder type. Just nice and defined. My arms, shoulders....my neck! Everything is just being pulled in. Every day I work out I see the results the next morning.

No more fast track diets. I eat what I want within good reason without feeling guilty because I'm burning it off. I realize from all the diets I've been on that you can't sit around and wish yourself slim. I think it's harder to be on a restricted diet and not exercise. Eating healthy and exercising everyday is the only way for me. And I can't wait to see myself in 6 months!

Back