Lets Try Again.. Slimming World Food and Weight Loss Diary.

Well done - another good loss - keep it up!

Day 33.. ( Yesterday )

I had not a great day yesterday after getting home from being out so I didn't post, but here is a little update on yesterday as I don't want to miss a day.

Breakfast -
A banana.

Lunch -
Me and my mum went out for lunch, i picked a Vegan 5 bean chilli with boiled white rice. It did come with 3 fried tortilla crisp things, but i imagine the main meal was next to free and full of speed with it being off the full Vegan menu, but will counted all my syns towards that meal for the day.

I then didn't eat another thing for the rest of the day, I wasn't feeling too great, so hopefully the main meal if bad at all didn't have much of an affect.

In the morning i went on a 25 minute walked and spent 30 minutes clearing the drive way - So body magic too ! :)

Looking forward to some nice food today! :) L.x

Another good day in the bag - hope you're feeling better today?

Day 34...

Breakfast -
Porridge - B
Alpro Choc Milk - A
Banana - Free
Strawberries - Speed.
Sweetener - Free.

Lunch -
2 Linda Sausages - 1 Syn.
Beans - Free
Tomatoes - Speed.
Mushrooms - Speed.
Diced Potatoes - Free.
Brown Sauce - 1 syn.

1 Apple - Speed.
Choc Shot - 1 Syn.
( Dunked it in, best way to eat an apple ever! Lol )

Dinner -
Salad -
Lettuce, spinach, carrot and cucumber - Speed.
JD Seasoning Salt and Pepper Chips Seasoning - Free.
New potatoes cut in half and cooked in Actifry - Free.
Green pepper, yellow pepper, white onion, chilli and garlic - Speed.
Alpro salad dressing - 1 syn.

Planned Evening Snack -
Cous Cous with seasoning - Free.
Parsley and chopped tomatoes - Speed.

Popcorn x 1 - 3 syns ( The Propper corn sweet and salty bags are only 60 cals woop )
Alrpo chocolate pot - 6 syns.

=12 Syns for the day.

Hope your all having a good day.Lx

Good to hear!

Day 35...

Breakfast -
Porridge - B
Alpro Choc Milk - A
Strawberries - Speed.
Sweetener - Free.

Lunch -
2 Linda Sausages - 1 Syn.
Beans - Free
Tomatoes - Speed.
Mushrooms - Speed.
Diced Potatoes - Free.
Brown Sauce - 1 syn.

Dinner -
Stir Fry.
Micro Long Grain Rice - 1 syn.
Mushrooms, Cabbage, Onion, Broccoli, Carrot - Speed.
Spices - Free.

Alpro Choc Pot - 6 Syns.
Pop Corn - 3 Syns.

Evening Snack -
Tomato Cous Cous - Free.
Cucumber and Spinach - Speed.

= 12 Syns.

As of today I will not weigh in till weigh day! I am becoming obsessed and weighing every day, so no more weighing in till Thursday's! Lol.

Also did a good hours worth of gardening sweating like a horse today for body magic, yay! Lol. I feel better doing all these things now knowing its body magic and not just stupid gardening!

Happy Slimminggg.Lx

That made me smile too - I love gardening - well growing veg, salad, herbs and fruit that is - not keen on growing flowers but have some to brighten up the place ;)

I drive myself nuts for weighing too often - like Franimal - I don't know why I do it either??

Day 36...

Breakfast -
Porridge - B
Alpro Soya Choc Milk Carton - 200ml for Healthy A + 1.5 Syns for an extra 50ml ( Couldnt find the Almond Choc Milk anywhere! )
Strawberries - Speed.
Raspberries - Speed.
Sweetener - Free.

This is the best breakfast ever, it tastes like a pudding, it is so chocolaty its unreal.

Lunch -
Ainsley Spice Sensation Couscous - 1 Syn.
Roasted Baby New Potatoes - Free.
3 - Falafel Balls - ( This batch made 18 balls for 3 syns ) 0.5 syn.
Salad - Lettuce, Spinach, Cucumber - Speed.
Dressing - 1 syn.

Apple - Speed.
Choc Shot - 1 Syn.

Dinner -
Mushroom Stroganoff Type Dish.
Mushrooms, Onions, Peppers, Spinach - Speed.
Stock, Tomato Puree, Fat free Yog, Herbs and Spices - Free.
Boiled Rice - Free.

Popcorn - 3 syns.

=8 Syns.

Also...

4 Whatsits, a slither of cheese, and 3 croutons! - Rest of Syns.

You may think this is a weird addition haha, I was making my partners lunch and was having one of those afternoons where i just wanted to eat anything and everything, i quickly got my lunch on so I didn't eat anything else. I don't know how many syns 4 crisps a slice of cheese and 3 croutons may be, but hopefully not over 7?!

At least i am listing them and not pretending they didnt enter my mouth! Lol.

Hope your all having a lovely bank holiday.Lx

Hi Lilly! it looks like you are dong great! I agree, as long as you acknowledge you ate them it is more than half the battle. I was like that on Saturday, it was my own fault, I didn't eat breakfast and of course by the time 2ish rolled around I could have eaten a hind leg off a donkey, and nothing 'fast and healthy' was coming to mind, so I had some ice lollies :eek: but at least they were only 2 1/2 syns each. I was fine once I had dinner....but I need to get out of the habit of skipping meals when I am busy.

Day 37..

Breakfast -
Porridge - B
Almond Milk - Part of A
Strawberries - Speed.
Raspberries - Speed.
Sweetener - Free.
Choc Shot - 0.5

Lunch -
Pasta Bake
Tomatoes, Onion, Mushrooms, Red Pepper, Green Pepper, Brocolli - Speed.
Wholewheat Pasta - Free.
Spices and Stock - Free.
Almond Milk - Part of A choice
Cooked all the veg down, made it in to a sauce, mixed it with the pasta and baked.
Small grating of cheese - 1.5 syns.

Iced Chai Tea Latte with the rest of my Almond Milk - 3.5 Syns for the skinny chai powder.
( I read that i can have nearly a litre of the almond milk unsweetened and i never do so made use of it today )

Dinner -
Salad - Lettuce , Spinach, Cucumber and Red Onion - Speed.
Roasted New Potatoes - Free.
3 Falafel Balls - 1 Syn.
Alpro Dressing - 1 Syn.

Popcorn - 3 syns.

11.5 Syns.

Spent an hour breaking down furniture and moving it to the car ready for the tip tomorrow, again sweating like a horse in this heat - Body Magic!??! Lol.

Hope your having a good bank hols! L.x

Hi Lilly! it looks like you are dong great! I agree, as long as you acknowledge you ate them it is more than half the battle. I was like that on Saturday, it was my own fault, I didn't eat breakfast and of course by the time 2ish rolled around I could have eaten a hind leg off a donkey, and nothing 'fast and healthy' was coming to mind, so I had some ice lollies :eek: but at least they were only 2 1/2 syns each. I was fine once I had dinner....but I need to get out of the habit of skipping meals when I am busy.

Thank you!

Ohh you could of picked something far worse so that is good too, making the " better " naughty choice haha.

Lol, they won't be over 7. I'm bad when I am hungry. I need food in me NOW.

Hope your bank holiday has been lovely!

Thank you hun you too!

Lilly, Body Magic is Body Magic, if it gets your heart rate up and you moving it counts!

Do you make your own falafel? I need to find a low syn version that is made from scratch as I live in Canada and I can't get all the different choices available over in the UK here.

Day 38..

Breakfast -
Porridge - B
Chocolate Soya Milk - A + 1.5 Syns.
Strawberries - Speed.
Raspberries - Speed.

Lunch -
4 Falafel Balls - 0.5 Syns ( Horrible day at work again and no lunch )

Dinner -
SW Chips Free -
Beans - Free
2 Vegan Burgers - 4 Syns.

I know no speed on my dinner, i just had the worse day and its all I wanted, it was this or a takeaway and a bottle of wine.

Popcorn - 3 syns.

=9syns on the day.

L.x

Back