IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, try try try again and again (and again...)

Don't expect me to clean up. I'm a pig remember! ;)

Talking of pigs - or not - those ruddy chickens have made one hell of a mess today :)

LOL what on your diary? xxxx you can come mess mine up anytime you like x

Talking of cheese- does anyone know what the deal with dairy products are as I'm getting confused.

On the Dukan it says u can eat low fat dairy products so is that all kinds of day products or is there a list somewhere xxx Lucinda

Actually - Jo is soooo cheerful this morning, not even smelly cheese talk can get me down...

It's D day, I finish work at 11.30am your time and lose my beloved car today <sniffle>... and get another one I hope I'll get just as attached to. I'll be glad when the final paperwork is signed, sealed and delivered (and the salesman hasn't remembered a deduction he mentioned on the part exchange then didn't write on the papers we signed!).

Oh and I've had a fabulous weigh in :D Probably stress induced, mind, so once I'm calm and content again, the weight will probably return.

Believe it or not but my flan maker AGAIN used the wrong milk in the egg custards this week, but they'll be his and he made me three more individual ones for the weekend. (Did you hear the curses from over there?!). Cheapskate me didn't throw the blue top stuff, figuring he'd enjoy it, but then he got confused as to which he was meant to use!

Quiet weekend but glorious weather so will get some walks in. Stopping at one of my bosses flats this morning to pick up work! I'm so sweet I even offered to bring her breakfast (I won't say the "crois...." word).

Happy weekend to all :D :D
:D

Great weigh-in, Jo!

Getting a new car? Anything exciting?

We used ss milk for a week over Christmas for porridge at brother's (OK and did gain, but it was lost quickly), we had sugar too:eek:. No lasting damage though...

Need to catch up with diaries properly but won't be today. Am off to see surrogate 'mamie' across the road (she has flu:() then away to see husband's parents.

So, diary hijack, but hello everyone!

Jo well done! look - amazing!!!! omg only 5lb to lose (have you changed your goals again?)

Great work Jo!
You've had a fab fortnight... the 12s will be flapping around you soon.
Enjoy the weekend
x

wow well done Jo xxxx

Thanks ladies... Vicky has an eagle eye on the targets... I promised the other half that I'd not go too low this time, and with England looming at Easter, it'd be futile to even try. We agreed on 68K but I realise that I'd left my ticker at 148lbs...

(In reality, I'll get as low as I can before England...! then lie low when I get back for a while - hihi!)

Wow Jo, well done, under 70 next week!! Good luck on the 'going as low' as long as you don't actually **plan** to come back to normal at Easter - would it not be nice to STAY lower (well we can all dream can't we...). I understand full well that you *expect* to come back up but that's a slightly different situation (or not?)

You're absolutely right Anja - and part of me would like to come to England, avoid my favourite foods and all invitations, and return here at the weight I left at (gosh - just typing that increased my stress levels for the morning), but in reality...

The car purchase went without a hitch (PHEW!) and was actually quite an anticlimax after the worry (that the salesman would remember the deduction on the part exchange he forgot to put on the paperwork! The journey to the country was "strange" in a larger car, but we'll be glad of all that storage space when we next come back from England!

No worries on the diet front. Two long walks. Beautiful sunny but freezing weather - and cooked up a storm (into little freezer packages for lunches) when at home.

Loving the taste of luc lac, with ginger and garlic, just keep the oyster + soy sauce quantities small. Used konjac noodles in a stirfry with lots of ginger, garlic, caramelised dry fried turkey cubes, and julienne veggies. OH was very impressed! Goji muffin (just the one cos an extra) yesterday afternoon, which I loved again!

So another week, another euro or two...
x

Back