If at first you don't succeed...

isislim

Hello :)

I had a diary before but after several rather impressive bingeing episodes I had to give up! Unfortunately before that I'd tried Weight watchers and slimming world, both of which work but had to stop for various reasons.

So last Monday I started the NHS calorie counting 12-week plan. They allow 1400 calories a day (which is a bit less than my BMR + activity calculation would allow) and there's a nice little chart to tick off activity, 5 fruit and veg and to comment on extra calories that you've had!

Last week I didn't manage to stick to it religiously but stuck between 1400 and 1550 a day with two dog walks (about forty minutes each), a run (40 mins) most days and exercise videos on two of the days. Then yesterday I ate 2500 calories! (gah!) so I'm trying to get back on track.

I have a planned admission to hospital coming up in September and am likely to be there for a while so I'm trying to lose weight before the inactivity and hospital food has its effect!

Please pop in and give me tips to stop me falling off the dieting bandwagon again!

xx

Last edited:
Back