if doing ee how do you get your 1/3rd superfree in

any thing that involves mince, i normally add grated carrot to, and last night i had shepards pie, and added mushrooms aswell, it was v yummy. and another bonus is, it saves money on meat! :)

sorry if i bring bad news but these are 4.5 syns per level tablespoon :(
Oh no - these weren't the ones I meant!! I was looking on my iphone over the weekend and thought it looked like the one I buy.

The one I get is a mix of herbs & spices no oil or anything in it. Looks like one of the chicken seasoning boxes

Sorry for the confusion.

any thing that involves mince, i normally add grated carrot to, and last night i had shepards pie, and added mushrooms aswell, it was v yummy. and another bonus is, it saves money on meat! :)

i do this 2, plus peppers.....x

bns thats my new discovery,love it and its ss

i made a sw chicken pie for the filling i used chicken and vegwhatever i had in - think it was diced carrots, onions, mushrooms, peas, swede and gravy using oxo and to top it i used bns and sweet potatoe mashed with some quark - baked it in an ven dish until the topping went brown it was delish, the OH loved it x

If you find it hard to incorporate super free onto your plate (ie curry and rice) you could always make a super speed veg soup or
A super free fruit salad. You can have these then as your starter or dessert, as long as they are eaten as one meal and not stretched over an hour or so, this counts as you having your 1/3 super free per meal. Sometimes the veg you put into your main meal may not work out to be 1/3 (spag bol with mushrooms, etc), so it is best to separate it to make sure.

Hope you understand what i mean, saying things out load and writing them down don't necessarily sound the same(lol).

I just love roasted veg, red onions quartered, courgettes, carrot batons, peppers, tomatoes and a halved lemon, roasted then at the end squeeze the hot lemon juice over the veg.

and no I don't syn the lemon juice! :flirt2:

when you're making pasta sauces/cottage/shepherd's pie or anything like that you could use fart soup as a base, or any other superfree soup for that matter (personal fave of mine is bns!). I usually use one perons portion (about 2 big ladles full) and then add a carton (yes, I'm classy I go for smart price :D) of passata and then whatever else you would normally use. Definitely gets your 1/3 in!

I'm getting a bit bored of salad too to be honest, but it's the leaves. Finding them very boring. Trying to add different vegetables instead of so many leaves to bulk it out. I LOVE sugarsnap peas so tend to buy loads of them. Raw mushrooms are good too!

Mushrooms on toast

Baked beans with anything

Hope this helps a little :)

i made a sw chicken pie for the filling i used chicken and vegwhatever i had in - think it was diced carrots, onions, mushrooms, peas, swede and gravy using oxo and to top it i used bns and sweet potatoe mashed with some quark - baked it in an ven dish until the topping went brown it was delish, the OH loved it x

May sound daft but.... do you cook any of this before hand? like seal off the chicken or cook it completely? It sounds lovely and I want to make it this week :)

Shirleen, lemon juice is free is it not? Bottled stuff?

Back