If I am posting on here, then I am not eating....

Myself

Well then. Been here before, but I have decided it is time for me to get back to grips with my weight, and the only success I have ever had has been with Cambridge, so I am starting afresh. For anyone reading this, I apologise in advance for the dull contents of this thread! My aim is to have somewhere I can record my feelings during my CWP journey. I have re-started this more times than I would want to recall, but I know when i stick with it - the plan works really well.

Th bank holiday has included me eating far, far too much junk. weighed in at 12st 8.6lbs this morning. I am 5ft2, so that gives me about 3 stones to lose to a BMI of 25 or so. I am back to work tomorrow, so i am hoping that the discipline of being back to 9-5 in the office will keep me on the straight and narrow. i saw my CDC before the Jubilee, so have pack ready to go!

I am looking forward to it in a perverse kind of way. I want the feeling of being free from thinking about eating every second of the day! and the energy i have when SSing is great - I currently feel like a big sluggy blob. Too many carbs have parked themselves on my belly, and I am really quite uncomfortable.

so, anyhow. my plan is to start in the morning, have my 3 packs and 3 litres of water and thats it. no cheating, no 'its only a nibble...' etc. its a slippery slope, and I dont want to have to do this again.

I am really thirsty, so am going to get a nice big drink of water to begin the water drinking in advance of my day 1 tomorrow.

I will no doubt post rambly moany things, so please dont expect anything else!!

I am looking forward to having clothes that are more comfortable in just a week or so, then getting back into my size 14s in a few weeks. i just need to get into the swing!

Update tomorrow!

Monday morning. 11/06/12 (day 1)

Had 1/3 of banana tetra in my coffee instead of milk - it was actually quite nice! Am full of positivity that i can do this!

Busy at work (I hope) so that will keep me occupied, and might go for a gentle swim this evening to keep me out of the fridge!

I nearly bought some lovely shoes yesterday - they would be perfect to wear for work, but the heels are too high for my fat feet at the moment - I wouldnt be able to walk from the metro to the office without them hurting my feet. So, if they still have them in stock when I have lost my first stone, I might treat myself. At the moment, i feel too frumpy to make the effort to dress well. Which kind of undoes any pride I have in my loss so far (3 stones down from my heaviest ever weight). Hopefully, by the end of the week, i will be feeling a bit less bloaty.

Anyway. Must get on with my day!

Back