If i could just cut off my......

Keldelacoe

Vintage Virgin Vegan
Mmmm was looking at myself in the mirror and thinking if. Could just cut off my belly and most of my boobs I'd prob be half the weight;)

I'd prob attempt to weigh m boobs if I didn't get weighed in boots :/

I think the areas you want to go are always the last....

Anybody feel like this, what is your sticking point?

Oh I can feel for you!
I dont think I shall ever get rid of my belly completely even [STRIKE]if[/STRIKE] when I get to target, too many years of yo-yo dieting.

I don't think it will
Happen either it didn't help I have three children in 13 months lol... I kinda shrunk back with the first two but after twins and sections there was no chance!

I'm not vain or go for easy ops but I'm doing exercise and after target I may consider a tummy tuck... :/

You are a lot younger than me though so a tummy tuck is a real option,for me it'll be 'suckitallin' knickers;)

If i could cut of my flabby bingo wings and attach them to my boobs i would. My chest needs to grow some lol. Belly seems to be going down fine and my legs.

My tummy!!!! :yuk: I hate it with a passion, my husband loves it, he grabs it and wobbles it :eek: :argh: my heaviest baby was 10lbs 14 1/2 so you can imagine how much my poor tummy was stretched, now it looks like a deflated hot air balloon haha I'm going to get my boobs done (uplift) when i've lost all my weight so i'll see how my tummy looks too and if it needs 'fixed' then i'll maybe get a tummy tuck too!!!

I'm going to the metro tomorrow for new pants (suck me in) and bra (properly fitted now I have lost a bit) that will have to be the solution for now! 3k ish for a tummy tuck I better start saving :/

vanilla_cupcake said:
My tummy!!!! :yuk: I hate it with a passion, my husband loves it, he grabs it and wobbles it :eek: :argh: my heaviest baby was 10lbs 14 1/2 so you can imagine how much my poor tummy was stretched, now it looks like a deflated hot air balloon haha I'm going to get my boobs done (uplift) when i've lost all my weight so i'll see how my tummy looks too and if it needs 'fixed' then i'll maybe get a tummy tuck too!!!

My OH loves my wobbley belly too!!! God knows why lol

I would love to be rid of my muffin top, fat back, belly and bingo wings. I would like have the fat recycled and pumped into my bum and some into my face, ohhh and maybe a little into my foot bottom to cushion me when I walk lol

We don't ask for much do we!

MissyMax said:
I would love to be rid of my muffin top, fat back, belly and bingo wings. I would like have the fat recycled and pumped into my bum and some into my face, ohhh and maybe a little into my foot bottom to cushion me when I walk lol

We don't ask for much do we!

Lol :)

Back