If I did 10 weeks no cheats

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mallia, 29 March 2014.

1. mallia

mallia Member

Can anyone tell me if I stuck to cd for 10 weeks no cheats and 100% good

How much could I possibly loose
    I am 15stone 6
  2. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Well-Known Member

If you stick to it totally, the average is a stone a month so two and a half stone in ten weeks. Having said that some lose much quicker!
  3. leehal

leehal Well-Known Member

I was 1lb off 3 1/2 stones in 10 weeks. Had a lot to lose though. Average is around 1 stone a month though. Good luck.
  4. dawnvalentine

dawnvalentine Well-Known Member

Hi Mallia,

I started at 15 12 so not too far off from you and in 5 weeks and 1 day I've lost 1st 11lbs. My goal is exactly the same as yours 3stone in ten weeks as that will be my birthday weekend. I think I'm on fairly good track as if I continue to lose 3lbs a week for the next 5 weeks that will be 15lbs taking me to a total of 2st 12... Not far off the goal!

I've been doing a lot of exercise though, swimming, cycling, gym, spin, body pump, golf whenever I can but have been eating the 200 cal meal each eve to sustain me through the exercise. Everyone chooses their own way to do cambridge but for me I want to be physically fit at the end of it- if you don't do much exercise to start with then maybe the recommended light exercise and this should help you along! Xx