If I really am 100% how much can I loose in 9 weeks?

thisisit120lbs

Hi Guys,

As my thread states, how much could I possibly loose if I am 100% for the next 9 weeks? I will be combining 4 weekly sessions at the gym for an hour - cross-training & weights....I have completed 2 weeks on the cambridge diet sole source and I have 9 more weeks to focus and really be honest with myself by remaining 100%... My brothers getting married.....:D

Also does anyone know if its being in ketosis that promotes the weight-loss or is it soley so you dont feel hungry?

Thanks for your replies in advance peeps!! :cool:

Hiya Ive been on CD for a few weeks now & im on ss+, im moving down to plain ss 2moro. Do you fancy setting up a challenge between us, how much we can lose doing ss 100% for 9 weeks? I reakon just over 2 stone maybe.....?
Ketosis is just to have a feeling of good well being & not feeling the hunger and should not have any effect on actual weight loss, if im wrong someone pls feel free to tell me otherwise! :)
xxx

You've already lost 15 in 2 weeks, I reckon you'll average between 3 and 4 pounds per week from now on, so in 9 weeks time between 2 and 2 1/2 stone

Good luck x

ketosis helps you to not feel hungry and helps weightloss in the way it takes the energy you need from ur fat rather than just using up the carbs youve eaten. so if you were in ketosis you'l burn actual fat throughout the day, where as if u had a pizza for example you'd have to burn/use all the carbs in that first before you actually used your stored fat, the fat you want rid of.
This is my understanding anyway.
I think in 9 weeks you could lose 2.5 stone! I hope you lose the amount you want and look fab for the wedding!
xx

Just wanted to say good luck!! I agree with the others, you should lose at least 2 and a half stone!! xxx

all the best :) other people here are correct between 2 and 3 stone it's great your doing weights to tone!!! Well done x

Thanks ladies for your comments....x

Thanks for the ketosis answer dizzyflowers, better make sure nothing passes my lips.....just going to really try and do my best over the next 9 weeks....I'm sure I'll feel better. and more confident about myself by then...I have just started week 3 and just received a compliment from my boss to say my face looks alot more slimmer....probably because she knows I'm on a diet...lol....To be honest I dont actually feel any different even though I have lost a stone.....hopefully that will soon kick in....I HOPE!!! xx

ive lost 20 lbs in 3 weeks but i feel no different either lol x

ive lost 20 lbs in 3 weeks but i feel no different either lol x

Surely your clothes must be feeling looser? I kept being on the diet a secret for a long time and most of my friends didn't mention my weight loss for ages in case the offended me (1st time round - not on the current rubbish attempt)!

20lbs in 3 weeks is fantastic. Keep it up girls :D:D:D.

nope nothing feels looser yet i figure i must have been so fat to begin that it will take awhile to see a difference lmao :0 c

me too franbella! But well-done on ur loss! X

aw thankyou you too! we have similar losses whens your next wi?

Hi there, newbie here, I've been on cambridge ss for 9 weeks and lost exactly 2 stone, but I have fallen off the wagon several times along the way.....curse you Bourbon biscuits! So if you truly stick to it, I can only imagine you'll loose over 2 stone xx

I know you girls have said your clothes dont feel loser but have your inches reduced?? xx

Back