If I wasn't following the plan 100%....

rh00by

Used to be fatter
I play this game with myself because it keeps me motivated (and I admit it is a bit sad/loser-ish)

But, if I wasn't following the plan 100%, I would love to murder a ruck of chocolate fudge cake and pouring cream, chased down with some rose prosecco.

If I wasn't following the plan 100%....

I'd be having steak and stilton pie tonight with a bottle of asti and brioche butter pudding for dessert..

..and not on my way to being super small and healthy :)

Ooooh love this game.
If I wasn't on plan tonight I'd be eating a gorgeous Beef Wellington with roasted potatoes and buttered carrots and peas. Followed by a beautiful creme brulee and finished with a cheeseboard.

Ah, but I'll settle for Gammon, egg, chips and non-buttered carrots instead!

If i wasnt following plan
I'd have a KFC spicy zinger box meal with a large coke.

Instead I'm washing up and pretending i'm not hungry until the OH gets in :(

ooooh i'd be having a huge bar of dairymilk, a wispa a turkish delight big bag marshmallows and a bar of mint aero god thats just what i would have eaten a month ago its no wonder i put on soooooo much weight :eek:

If I wasn't on plan tonight I'd have two large glasses of wine & that bar of choc which has been winking at me all night;)

If I wasn't following the plan 100% I would:

Have had a McDonalds tonight - big mac meal (large) with chocolate shake and six nuggets
Followed by a couple of Krispy Kreme doughnuts
Followed by fat coke

:17729:

Instead:

I am having salmon, rice and veggies, with yoghurt and fruit for dessert, and drinking sugar free squash with sparkling water.

Actually, the second option sounds nicer

:greenapple: :bananalove:

IF I wasn't on plan and doing 100% (because I am a good girl!) I would be stuffing my face with a couple of large double chocolate chip muffins and loads of very runny sweet custard.

oh the thought.

*quivers slightly* Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmcustard

I'd be scoffing most of the tin of celebrations I bought in Morrisons this afternoon instead of hiding it in the loft!

PIZZA :whistle::eek:

And cake or ice topped mince pies and custard. Mmmmmmm!! :drool:

Although I shouldn't complain because I did have a small bowl of Ben and Jerry's frozen yogurt tonight. And a couple of Mikado's. And a couple of Alpen Lights.... God I love Slimming World ;)

I do miss pizza tho :p

I would make the cheesecake from Nigella's programme last night. But I would substitute hazelnuts, and hazelnut butter, because I don't like peanuts or peanut butter too much.

mcdonalds mcdonalds mcdonalds
fosters fosters fosters

Back