If I wasn't on CD I would have consumed...

lshafik

....so much food from people bringing stuff in the office.

There has been the following in the last few weeks whilst I have been on CD.

M&S Cakes and Biscuits
Kirspy Kreme Donuts
Home Made Samosas
Sweets from abroad
Easter Eggs

My god....even if i had one of each that is tonnes of calories extra in 2 weeks!

Yuck, I hate Krispy Kremes! And they are so expensive!!

Easter eggs... well ;)

No idea why that's posted twice! Lol

I gave my Easter eggs (yes at 25 years old my family still buy me eggs lol) to my sister! Not ready for that challenge yet!
xx

We have a royal wedding party with buffet tomorrow then Easter party with buffet on thursday!!!! There's also an Easter raffle which I havent bought tickets for as most the prizes are food and drink. I also have to sit next to a charity tuck shop a woman runs at work allllllll day!!!!! Everything in my office revolves around food :(

Same here - but I keep telling myself - ifi eat it all the hard work will be undone and it's expensive! x

No idea why that's posted twice! Lol

I gave my Easter eggs (yes at 25 years old my family still buy me eggs lol) to my sister! Not ready for that challenge yet!
xx

never too old for ur family to buy u easter eggs, lol

my sis bought me a bangle as a substitute pressie

I am so ashamed of this but.... I've had a major bad cravings day, at one point I was thinking of sticking it out until weighing at 730pm then having an almighty chocolate fest!!! I had to SMELL my other halfs Easter eggs... Like literally take it near my nose and inhale in bliss!

:/

In the last week the following has been bought in:

Flapjack
Chocolate Cake
Biscuits
Krispy Kreme Donuts
Millionaire Shortbread
Loads of Pastries
WW cakes

Also there was a lunch put on at work:

Scotch Egg Quarters
Crisps
Mini Pasty things
Sandwiches FULL of mayo and rubbish

NO WONDER I WAS AS BIG AS I WAS!

We haven't had anything foodie at work for a while! Although, there's a drive through krispy kreme shop opening near our house soon! Eek!!!!!!

Back