if i..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emma&alex, 31 March 2009 Social URL.

1. emma&alex

emma&alex Full Member

Diet:
    s&s
    just out of curiosity as i am being good. but if i went off the diet for a couple of days and then went back on, would i need to wait a further 2 weeks to go back onto the bars and water flavourings?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

I didn't :eek:, but then I don't think I'm particularly carb sensitive. I'd guess that in an ideal world you should, but if you don't have a bar/water flavouring everyday and wait until you're back into ketosis before you re introduce them you should be okay. It's trial and error really as everyone's different.

4. Lard Arse

Lard Arse Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(34.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I didn't either but if you think you may be carb sensitive I agree with Lilac, wait a couple of days to be sure you're back in it before hitting the bars etc. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.