If money was no object...

Deezer

Gold Member
Would you have cosmetic surgery....

Because i bloody would....

I'd have...

A tummy tuck! Lipo! Boob lift!

Thats all for now.... Hows about you???

Always wanted to have a straighter nose......but am happy enough with my lot I think! Less invasive stuff like laser hair removal would be good though. That's bloody expensive over here...what's new?!

x S

Hell yeah I'd have the lot!! I'd pack myself off to a cosmetic spa somewhere in the U.S and have everything done!... Then come out taking with me an entourage of a hairdresser, stylist, trainer, chef, masseuse, beauty therapist, (no make up artist I would still have to do that!) and a chief bath runner! :) xx

I'd go for Lipo, boob reduction and lift and Botox. I'd also go mega blonde which is something I'm desperate to do but no hairdresser will let me cause I'm so dark. Boo!!!!!

pamdev said:
I'd go for Lipo, boob reduction and lift and Botox. I'd also go mega blonde which is something I'm desperate to do but no hairdresser will let me cause I'm so dark. Boo!!!!!

Nooooo don't try to go blonde your hairdressers are right it would be so painful! And you look beautiful dark! Xx

Aww thank you girls. Im too afraid really and would cost a fortune but when my Grey get out of hand I'm going for it then lol!!

I'd take myself off to a fat camp where I can work out daily and have food prepared for me to eat. And get the toned body I want...too chicken to have surgery ...it might hurt :( ~lol~
x x x

I would love to have extreme makeover....off to sleep fat , wake up thin with perfect teeth and gorgeous hair!
I think surgery must be easier and quicker than dieting:)

I would have a body lift..well i would need it after losing 12.5 stones!!!!...
a boob job, my teeth done, although my teeth are not that bad, just a bit yellow and sticky out slightly.
would love a personal chef and personal trainer
all on my own paradise island
oooooooooooooooooooooo yeah!!!

I would have a body lift..well i would need it after losing 12.5 stones!!!!...
a boob job, my teeth done, although my teeth are not that bad, just a bit yellow and sticky out slightly.
would love a personal chef and personal trainer
all on my own paradise island
oooooooooooooooooooooo yeah!!!
Ooooh yes a personal chef!!!!

I'd have a boob lift, tummy tuck and my teeth whitened .. that would be absolutely it for cosmetic procedures.

But i'd love a personal trainer, personal chef and hairdresser!! Oh if dreams only come true lol

If money were no object; I would live for six months in each capital of the world in a nice apartment (with husband of course) so that I could really see the place. I would have a boob job and something done with to my thighs. I was thinking only the other day, if I did win the lottery I would hate to be fat and win it, because imagine all the possibilities that you would have with all that money, well I wouldn't want all those possibilities and be fat! E

I would have a tummy tuck, a boob job, the annoying bags under my eyes sorted and some laser surgery for any stretch marks that remain. We don't want a lot do we girls =P xxx

Oh god yes!
Boob lift (also implants if my boobs ever shrink below a C cup) and a Bum lift would be at the top of my list..Also full body electrolysis so I would never have to shave/wax again!!

Back