If only!

mrsthunderbolt

Silver Member
According to the SW website if I continue to loose weight at the rate I am I will be at target by the start of November! I'd be overjoyed if it happened but realistically would like to be at least half way there, possibly a little more.

You've had some fantastic losses since you joined! It would be lovely to get there quickly - I often look at my chart and the prediction and think 'I wish'

You've had some fantastic losses since you joined! It would be lovely to get there quickly - I often look at my chart and the prediction and think 'I wish'

We have very similar amounts to loose, race you to target! :D

You're on! Lets hope I can loose weight faster than I can run lol

Last edited:
I am the same i will apparently be on target first week of sept. Think this is projection of first months losses and not taking into account dont lose as much as do in first few weeks. If does happen would be overjoyed at reaching target two weeks before 30th!

Good luck with it Immy, you will be well on your way to target by then!

Just thought I'd update this thread as I wanted to look back & see when my 1st predicted target was!

It's gone from showing as January recently to the end of April now. I'd be so happy if I was at target by then.

Back