If really hungry, is it ...

sal210707

ok to have four meal replacements rather than 3? i'm just wondering because at the moment i am having a meal but i have just had salmon and veg and feel really stuffed...ate sooooo many veg... i'm worried that i will binge on other nights and think i will feel less tempted if stick to an extra shake and eliminate food( i am using just shakes)...also that way i am sure to stay in ketosis??? I don't think i can do just 3...is that really bad? it would still only be 800 cal a day!...

Just found an old post ref this question and cybill you commented on it so thank you for bothering to answer my question...people must ask the same things all the time!!!...i'm new to this. I think if i am desperate i will have a fouth but i might try splitting the packs...see if that works... then i will stay in ketosis!

I'd be really reluctant to have 4. Once you're in ketosis the hunger passes. If anything split your packs and bars that way you can have up to 6 things a day.

I have to admit I've never ever found the packs filling

Thanks starlight.. I am definitely going to split them ... Think it will help.. Mind over matter... Thanks for advice!

sal210707 said:
Thanks starlight.. I am definitely going to split them ... Think it will help.. Mind over matter... Thanks for advice!

I've split my soups up on a few days, a couple of tbs can make upto 3 cup of soups in a day, I find I cannot eat the soups all in one anyway.

Back