If someone had told me 7 weeks ago.......

macy12

that I would be nearly 2 stone lighter by now, I`d never have believed them !!!!

I had every faith in CD, but not a lot in me.
At first, I told myself I`d try to last the week and take it from there, well after seeing the results, that spurred me on !!!

I can honestly say, hand on heart, this has been the BEST thing thats happened to me in a long long time !

To actually buy a few clothes that I LIKE has been a pleasure I`d forgotten.
Ebay has been a godsend, and the one thing I`ve noticed, is that all the bits I`ve been buying are bright reds and pinks-girly stuff.
Before, EVERYTHING was black!

Today, for the first time in 7 weeks, I actually cooked for the family (hubby has been doing it all !!) and thoroughly enjoyed being in the kitchen, knowing that in a few hours I can have my scrummy toffee bar and a cuppa !!
Bliss !!
Another bonus... my beloved has told me I no longer snore !!!!!!
This site has really really helped, and KD......you`re a star !!!!!!!!
:bliss:

macy!! i'm so so happy for you :D :D

well done babes. fantastic loss :D and YAY FOR COLOUR :D

abz xx

That’s absolutely fab I’m over the moon for you I am on my seventh week now and have also lost 2 stone so keep up the good work.

Thanks girlies !!!! You are both doing so well , its a great feeling isn`t it !!!

:):)

Well done Macy.. thats fantastic.. you must be so happy and feel so much better!!!

Im so with you on the clothes though always wear black and have started looking at buying other colours too!!

Keep smiling you have done so well !:)

well done girlie, you keep it up it is true the colours do become brighter the more weight you loose. i am on week 7 and have lost 1st 4lb it is not coming of fast enough for me but i have to learn to be patient

Hey Hugybear !!

1 stone 4lbs and you`re still on week 7 sounds good to me !!! Whens your next weigh in???

next thursday, not hoping for good thing this week, but not that worried, my mum has terminal cancer and i had the whole family for dinner today so i just wanted to have a good time, will be back 100% tommorrow

so sorry to hear about your mum sunshine. i'm glad you had a good day :)

this is a journey. we all have to remember that. life happens around us and there is no point in beating ourselves up about that.

good luck on getting back on track tomorrow babes.

abz xx

Hugybear, :hug99:.

How I sympathise with you and understand totally how you feel. When my dear Dad had terminal cancer I found I just didn`t have the time nor inclination to eat properly, let alone diet. I comfort ate for the whole 5 months that he was ill.
I`m glad you managed a nice time with the family at this difficult time, and I`m sure you`ll manage 100% tomorrow.
xx

you know, its funny, when i started CD i REALLY wanted it to work, but never really belived it would! I always wanted to be a size 14, but never believed i would.. and here i am 4 months later, 3 stone off ;) wearing everything size 14 !! In fact my niece gave me a pair of size 14 jeans, and today i have put them in a charity bag as they are too big for me... size 14 JEANS, too BIG !!! Far out !! I still find it hard to belive that i had actually lost the weight, I am so close to my target its unreal !!
This diet is life changing, i have been on every diet and they have never worked, I am so glad i stumble across this site,
and yes, I agree who heartedly, KD is FAB :D

well done to you, cant wait till i am doing that, ladies also thanks for all your support with my mum it means alot

Well done keep up the great work.

Back