If there was ever a reason

Jojobear

I will be thin if only it's to rub it on that bast*#rds face!!

Mailed this girl on Facebook on Saturday to ask if she had been with my x boyfriend.. (he told me he scored her once at a party after we broke up) she mailed back and said she was going out with him from the end of January to may ... Funny that since we didn't break up till mid February .

She said when she met him his friend said he's not single but he told her we broke up in December .

I'm hurt and humiliated. He's the sans person who in so many words told me I was fat.. He was seeing her at the time and I didn't know... She's thin and pretty to which rubs it in even more.

I am more determined now than ever I will never allow anybody to put me down or treat me this way again.

Hugs mate that's crap there are some spiteful witches out there and horrible blokes you're worth more than both of em put together x x x x x x

Don't let them get to you and don't let anyone put you down.
There are many reasons for weight gain and if a guy can 't love you as you are then he is not worth having. Who will be there for him when he gets a beer belly and flabby?
You go girl and you lose for yourself not anyone else.
x

if ever there was a reason

:whip: oooh yes!

i work with someone who on a daily basis looks me up and down when she thinks i cant see, she is skinny and lives on soup! I will sicken her some day in the future. the thing is she makes me feel very self conscious and low about myself, but i shall be strong and do this and come out at the end of this journey feelin great.:p

Hi bookworm I used to work with a girl exactly the same , it was like she had a fake smile on when age was looking at me. Always made comments on people clothes , hair and actions it's a horrible feeling. Only you can let someone make you feel that way , I've a tendency to be over sensitive everything hurts my feelings

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back