• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

If ur not hungry between meals

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
S: 13st13lb G: 9st9lb
Yes of course its okay to leave out the fruit if you're not hungry between meals! Eat when you're hungry, stop when you're full are my watchwords :D

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
If you aren't hungry, don't eat for eating's sake. It's a pretty good rule to stick to. It's not essential to snack and if you have plenty of veg with your meals then you'll be getting your 5 a day.

However, sometimes we just want something...not because we're hungry, just because...and then it's ok to have a piece of fruit! Better than having a cookie or packet of crisps. For me, my main trigger is boredom. I am a boredom grazer.

Getting back to the point...snacks aren't compulsory!

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
S: 11st8lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 1st2lb(9.88%)
Only eat when hungry!
That is my motto, and it works, and it applies to meals too! I don't eat anything if I am not hungry!

S: 15st11lb C: 11st6lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 4st5lb(27.6%)
Yup I'd echoe all of that advice, eating when hungry. No point in eating things just because you feel you have to, especially when you're getting your 5 a day via your main meals.

S: 17st13lb
i agree, i usually eat 3 main meals a day, im T2 diabetic so i do have a couple of alpen light bars as one of my B choices during the day, other than that im not a "grazer" although i do have a buddy at sw who grazes all day and is losing weight, so horses for courses i guess
what suits you and it works do it..:)