Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

If ur not hungry between meals

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by big bear, 13 February 2010 Social URL.

1. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Do u still have fruit?What I'm saying is if I have breakfast, lunch, dinner which includes my 5 a day & I'm not hungry is it ok not to feed up on extra free fruit iyswim...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Yes of course its okay to leave out the fruit if you're not hungry between meals! Eat when you're hungry, stop when you're full are my watchwords :D

4. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you aren't hungry, don't eat for eating's sake. It's a pretty good rule to stick to. It's not essential to snack and if you have plenty of veg with your meals then you'll be getting your 5 a day.

However, sometimes we just want something...not because we're hungry, just because...and then it's ok to have a piece of fruit! Better than having a cookie or packet of crisps. For me, my main trigger is boredom. I am a boredom grazer.

Getting back to the point...snacks aren't compulsory!

5. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks...x

6. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Only eat when hungry!
    That is my motto, and it works, and it applies to meals too! I don't eat anything if I am not hungry!

7. Angel19

Angel19 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(27.6%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yup I'd echoe all of that advice, eating when hungry. No point in eating things just because you feel you have to, especially when you're getting your 5 a day via your main meals.

8. maxine uk

maxine uk Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Diet:
    doing it on my own
    i agree, i usually eat 3 main meals a day, im T2 diabetic so i do have a couple of alpen light bars as one of my B choices during the day, other than that im not a "grazer" although i do have a buddy at sw who grazes all day and is losing weight, so horses for courses i guess
    what suits you and it works do it..:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.