If ur not hungry between meals

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Do u still have fruit?What I'm saying is if I have breakfast, lunch, dinner which includes my 5 a day & I'm not hungry is it ok not to feed up on extra free fruit iyswim...

Yes of course its okay to leave out the fruit if you're not hungry between meals! Eat when you're hungry, stop when you're full are my watchwords :D

If you aren't hungry, don't eat for eating's sake. It's a pretty good rule to stick to. It's not essential to snack and if you have plenty of veg with your meals then you'll be getting your 5 a day.

However, sometimes we just want something...not because we're hungry, just because...and then it's ok to have a piece of fruit! Better than having a cookie or packet of crisps. For me, my main trigger is boredom. I am a boredom grazer.

Getting back to the point...snacks aren't compulsory!

Only eat when hungry!
That is my motto, and it works, and it applies to meals too! I don't eat anything if I am not hungry!

Yup I'd echoe all of that advice, eating when hungry. No point in eating things just because you feel you have to, especially when you're getting your 5 a day via your main meals.

i agree, i usually eat 3 main meals a day, im T2 diabetic so i do have a couple of alpen light bars as one of my B choices during the day, other than that im not a "grazer" although i do have a buddy at sw who grazes all day and is losing weight, so horses for courses i guess
what suits you and it works do it..:)

Back