IF UR THINKING OF BINGEING .............

Well I have had 2 chocs already, am counting them as 2 syns each. The wine isn't bothering me either because I don't really drink but the choc mmmmmm i can hear it calling my name, think once hubby is home I will get him to hide them from me lol

i bought a six pack of vanilla walnut whips ate one in 2 seconds flat (i'm sure they've shrunk) not worth 8.5 syns wanted another one took it out the box........... then thought of this thread and put it back in the box yay going to stick to me crunchies in future :17729:

LOL re the walnut whips I have brought some for the hampers I do for friends and family (had to lock them under the stairs and my little girl keeps losing the key so not much hope of me getting those!)

Ive not felt right all day. There's nothing i look forward to eating for dinner or tea...sick of chips/joe's stuff pasta haven't any yoghurts in to snack on, and now just feel like nicking some of my daughters cheesy crisps. I'm not sure whats wrong with me I think I need my food mojo back.

hi missdetermination it's horrible when u feel like that are the crisps high in syns could u allow urself a pack, i made sure i went out and bought loads of fruit and yoghurts today have been eating pears this week for a change, i hope u manage to get ur mojo back and hope u feel better soon x

The only thing I have been looking forward to is a roast chicken so brought one today with some yoghurts so all set. I made some homemade burgers for lunch which were nice....target get food mojo back is in full swing :)

I swear this weekend is never going to end. I am in a foul mood today because i just want to sit watch dvd's and munch goodies. Went out for a walk...didn't help, had a mini flake..didn't help, had a cadburys choc finger..didn't help...plus I have had 2 take aways this week, am loosing my mojo only after a week. I blame christmas!

well, my saviour is a skinny cow shortbread caramel ice cream lolly. They are 4.5 syns and take forever to eat........I spend that time just thinking about how bad I would feel if I ruined my day. xx

OMG .... Save me .... there is a box of Toblerone Tobelle thats just about to get it .......

Daisysp8 has the toblerone moment gone ? You've done so well to get to target (big inspiration!), surely thats far sweeter than a toblerone ? x

So, does everyone on this thread post back to say if/how they avoided the binge ?

....... Well i worked out the syns ..... and 3 peices was 6.5 syns ... so i had the 3 peices and gave hubby the box to hide from me lolol .... So i`m still with in my syns ... though i`m thinking of revising my target weight .... I seem to be so much better when i`m trying to loose, now i`m trying to "maintain" i just wanna stuff my face, this last week has been the pits ... how i`ve not managed to put on serious poundage is beyond me :(

Well done for staying in your syns! Sorry to hear you're struggling with maintenance, from what I gather its a bit hit and miss for a while (I'd love to be close to target to be able to talk first hand!), you'll manage though. You've done the first step in the right direction limiting the toblerones :)

This week has been a disaster, scales showing a gain.

My mind is saying "FEK IT" nipping to the shop and getting some chocolate wont matter, but I know once iM there, itll turn into cakes and crisps, and all sorts of stuff.

HELP!

Don`t do it Chiccy ...... step away from the shop/front door/car keys !!!!!

You`ll only kick yourself even harder if you have a major blow out and then have a huge gain on the scales .... a tiny gain to loose is alot easier that a bigger gain to loose all over again .... Do you have any Chocolate Options in ? ? ? A big ass mug of that normally does the trick for me ... made with milk so it`s creamier if needs be ... But still no where near how many syns you`d blow at the shop .... Come on Gal, i`m rooting for ya x

Im currently in PJs, so the effort of getting dressed is keeping me indoors! I also dont have a car, but all in all its a case of lazy vs greedy and lazy is winning!

Hot choc it is :eek:)

Hot choc is hittin the spot. Also made toast, philli and some Jam. Kinda like cheesecake, all accounted for hex's and syns too :eek:)

Back