If you are online now and have a spare 5 minutes then I need you! xxx

rainbow

Gold Member
Would people mind filling this in please

https://www.britishgas.co.uk/ESR

it honestly only takes 5 mins and British gas dont contact you and beg you to go with them or anything - I filled mine in in about April and they've never contacted me! when it comes to the donate leaves please do it to Driffield Infant School, the post code it yo256rs. The kids in my schoola re really keen on being eco and have a bee in their bonnets about us winning this comp! You dont have to put your name in at the end if you dont want, thanks to those who did it last time but it wasnt many of you xxx

oh and please dont just read this and pass over it, please please please do it xxx

i did it before, can you do it more than once?

I started going through it but I don't really know what our consumption really is as our meters haven't been read for ages!
I'll keep this in my 'subscribed threads' thingy and do it when I know.
My cousins live in Driffield so I should do my bit!

no, you can only do it once abigail.
but as she said she was one of the good uns that did it the last time. Cool, thanks Monkeypooh (cool name) I wasnt sure on ours, but I thought it was around £50 a month so I just put that! xxx

Shall I just guess it then? They won't check!?

Na, they wont check! xxx

yay thanks thats great sweets xxx

come on, anymore for anymore, please help people! X

Did it for you last time honey.. good luck :D

I've done it for you, and bumped this post!

Theresa x

yup you did ems, and thanks eatlessweighless! xxx

come on peeps! x

I've done it....

ok my leaves have been donated u have 6685 just now...they need a total of 28,705 Come on everyone did only take 5 mins.

I ve worked in loads of school it will mean the world the eco thing is a big thing to kids i remeber the pride in one of the schools i worked in when they got there green flag

yay thanks! yer we were very proud to get our green flag! come on the rest of ya xxx

Hey Vix, Sori we don't get British Gas here so can't do it!

Anne-Marie

Back