if you could eat anything right now..what would it be???

Fatothin what are ya doin buying curries from leeds rd of all places urgh !!!!!! bad nasty place you prob had a cat curry and thought it was chicken urgh!!!!!!!!!!!

not the same then???? always went there in the mid 80's after night out, ok i will take your word for it and try some where else. Nice memories though xx

floppy ya rubbing off lol Julz and i thought you were quiet and unassuming x

fattothin where did ya go drinking in bradford i bet you went to blue lace nite club ???

floppy ya rubbing off lol Julz and i thought you were quiet and unassuming x

I am here to corrupt.........and you loves it, dont ya, FTT?!;)

yes I do floppy lol.
I used to drink in Leeds not Bradford. Sunset and Vine, The Bank, Jacomellis, Mr Craigs, Yates's, Stumps, Scabby Taps, Chaplins, Tiffs Vine, Three Legs. And reagularly do East Street arrr 'when ar worra lad' x

yes I do floppy lol.
I used to drink in Leeds not Bradford. Sunset and Vine, The Bank, Jacomellis, Mr Craigs, Yates's, Stumps, Scabby Taps, Chaplins, Tiffs Vine, Three Legs. And reagularly do East Street arrr 'when ar worra lad' x

Are you trying to make me have wude dreams about you again?!:eek:

I am telling my Mum.......;):D

soz dont know any of them i only went drinkin in bradford in the 80s thats when there were proper pubs not like now

lol you are going to now waheeey! x

I would eat salmon and salad and follow that with strawberries - no cream or sugar!!

Don't know what it is about salmon - I never used to eat it but for some reason it's all I can think of now!!!

x

Big plate of Chinese - yummy...

i could murder a roast dinner with yorkshire puddings..yum yum
My flapjack or shake ...otherwise i would still be a BIG FAT FREEKING BERTHA!!!
Food is EVIL!!!!!!!

Fatothin what are ya doin buying curries from leeds rd of all places urgh !!!!!! bad nasty place you prob had a cat curry and thought it was chicken urgh!!!!!!!!!!!
CAT CURRY... I USED TO LOVE THAT Meow

Back