If you could have anything you wanted....

Barb

Gold Member
I was thinking this morning that the gift I would most like for Christmas 2008 would be to be slim and healthy. Then I thought, well I can give that to myself, it's up to me. If thats what I REALLY want then I can have it. I don't need to ask someone else for it or hope some one guesses it's what I want. I don't need to save up for it or win the lottery, i can have it. It's my choice entirely. If I don't get it then clearly i didn't REALLY want it.:D

Anyone else thinking along these lines?

Love

I wasn't, but I am now! Thanks x

Good for you Dom!

Knowing you have the power is, well, EMPOWERING!!!!!!!

Oh my Barb! That lightbulb moment is truly shining through for you isn't it;)

Good for you mate.

Thanks KD, couldn't have had the lightbulb without the switch though and the switch was you. You kept on at me long enough for me to hear what you were saying and now everything you said has sunk in.

It's really great, I know that I can make choices and change my life or I can make choices and stay the same. Either way it is a CHOICE and I have never really appreciated that before.

I am going to be slim and healthy in 2008, thats what I choose. It may take a long time, I may slip up occasionally, but I will get there, I promise.

Love

Thanks KD, couldn't have had the lightbulb without the switch though and the switch was you. You kept on at me long enough for me to hear what you were saying and now everything you said has sunk in.

Awww, I'm so pleased that I helped. I know I went on and on. Even bored myself :D I know that feeling of hearing but not absorbingit. It doesn't click. It all seems so distant as if it couldn't apply to me. It was way to obvious:D

Then it just clicks. Yes, it really is our choice. It's not always easy, but we all have it in us if that is what we really want.

Back