if you could

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
Go back in time and meet anyone, who would you like to go back and meet?

Go forward in time to see how die, would you?

Change something about your past would you and what?

I would not go forward in time to see how i die (i think thats the question :)), i like a little bit of mystery to my future.

If i could go back in the past i would like to go and meet myself when i was a kid, have her tell me that life isn't that hard and difficult. That everything will turn out okay, a childs perspective can have some positive influence :D.

Ehm if i could change something, i think i would change my education. Not that i am sorry of what i did, but i have just decided i would love to do something diff and that what i am doing now is just not something i want to do the rest of my life.

I would like to go back in time and meet my grandparents in their younger days as they're all no longer with us. I didn't know either of my grandfathers as they both died when I was very young and I would love to get to know them and also to find out what my grandmothers were like in their younger days.
I definitely wouldn't want to go forward to my death. Would hate to start counting the days until D-day!
Would like to change the fact that I spent far too long hung up on one person and wasted way too many years (20+) wanting him to want me in the same way. I'd change it so that I'd never met him and then maybe I would've found someone else much nicer and have a family of my own.
Having said all of that, I'm actually quite happy with my life just the way it is and all the above has made me the person I am today, so maybe it's a good thing that we can't see into the future or go back to the past!

Very deep and probing questions, Megan!

I wouldn't like to see how i die... that's v. depressing!

I'd go back and meet my big sister - she died when she was 12 and i was nearly 5, and I have no recollection of her whatsoever... i think the trauma of her illness and dying has blocked all my memories of her.

I would maybe keep in touch with more of my friends... if i could change anything. But i'm ok about most things.

i would go back in time and meet bob marley
no i wouldnt want to know how i die, that would give me a mental breakdown im sure
if i could go back in time to change one thing i would go to uni straight from collage, always wanted to be a peadiatric nurse, could have been qualified years by now

Back