If you could.....

I really want Tgi Fridays in Prestwich. I love that place I normally go around my birthday but I think i'll still be doing this. I could eat some spag bol and Garlic bread though as my OH is eating it next to me and it smells yummy x

:whoopass: Oy you lot no more... this is what got us here in the first place, you naughty ladies
:D

Last edited:
i had my dinner at 5.30pm but not due my last shake till 9.30pm, i no we have been through this but my stomach wont shut up despite drinking another 2ltrs of water. Im starting to get grumpy aswell. should i be felling this hunger only 3 hrs after?

Dont worry 2hourglass i can talk about food, see food and smell food but i can guarentee i wont be eating any for a long time!!! this diet is too good to ruin!

Strawberries and Raspberries :p with a dollop of mascarpone! They're my fave fruits and in season, it's killing me missing out on the best ones of the year :sigh:

I've been cooking for my boyfriend today, simply because I really miss it. I never thought I'd miss cooking I do actually enjoy it!

I don't want to sound smug but since I started this diet the meal I have craved has been salmon and salad - red pepper, tomatoes, cucumber, even ruddy celery!!! Followed by a bowl of strawberries - no cream or sugar!

Don't get me wrong, before I'd be up for a curry or chinese and a sack full of chocolate but now .......................... I just hope it continues when I finally get to target!

x

I know what you mean cuddlyfairy, before i started LT i tried to eat healthly and ate salmon or steak with steamed veg and id love that now. I know this diet will change my life so im going to eat better...when i do eat!!! :)

I reckon that must mean we have learnt something already!

Of course lasagne smells so yummy when I make it for the children ....... maybe a small piece when I'm at goal!!!!!!!

x

My wonderful, supportive hubby is sat next to me...slightly innebriated eating KFC hot-rocks and a family variety bucket, drinking beer and a toffee fudge cake....

So I just want that...NOW!! x

What a ****!!!! he sounds just like my OH with his dominos pizza!!! oh well when you look all slim and happy you can show him

KFC, KFC and KFC!!

Bowl of Kellogs with ice cold milk, light dusting of sugar Mmmmmm Kellogs

talk about bloody torturing yourselves!!!!

i'm trying to retrain my thoughts - i decided that by wanting all the things i used to want that I'm not really telling my brain that its bad to want those things. i don't want to lose all my weight and then still crave these crap fatty foods. xx

i'd have griddled salmon with pan dry fried asparagus and a glass of apple juice.

yummy

:)I would really love duck and pancakes i had them 2 days before i started LT and now i am craving for them helpppppppppppp

glitterfy043951T734D31.gif

Ooooh crispy duck and pancakes!!!! yummy thats my favourite chinese dish

Back