Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Extra Easy IF YOU DONT

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by gonnabesmall, 10 July 2011 Social URL.

1. gonnabesmall

gonnabesmall is doin this

Diet:
    slimming world
    if you havent had any meat on an extra easy day can it still be a ee day or shal i just change it to a green day and have a exrta a and b choice?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. woodmouse

woodmouse Gold Member

Diet:
    various then S&S/Paleo now 5:2 with 16.8
    I sometimes change EE horses midstream if I find I fancy extra healthy extras, but usually to a Red Day. I think it's something that needs a bit of thinking about to get it right!

4. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    It can stillbe an extra easy day but if you haven't had any foods that aren't free on green why not change it to a green day and have the extra hex's if you want them....not just for the sake of it though of course ;)

5. gonnabesmall

Diet:
    slimming world
    yeah,thats what i thought,it wil be later on when i get the munchies,maybe i could have a cheese toastie as an evening snack...uuuuuurrrrmmmmmm

6. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Yep definitely change to green! Not just because HEXs are yummy but also to make sure you're getting a balance of nutrition for the day. Eating no meat on an EE day may make your day low in protein... If I wasn't a meat eater I wouldn't even bother with EE.

7. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    I did this the other day. Planned an ee day. Had a neutral brekkie, and effectively a green lunch. Then i had some salmon with my dinner. Had no syns at all & didn't want any. So used part of the salmon as my heb & the other part i synned.

8. gonnabesmall

Diet:
    slimming world
    good point.i always do ee but i just notced that everything ive eaten today has been veg and fruit,right cheese toastie for supper it is then..xx thank you very much

9. Stackhead

Stackhead Slow and steady...

Start Weight:
    21st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13.5lb(27.51%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting with MFP
    I start every day thinking it's going to be an EE day and I love the feeling when you look over the diary and see that it's actually a green day and you can have an extra Hi-Fi bar!!!

xx

10. gonnabesmall

Diet:
    slimming world
    yeah,i feel a bit guity now having cheese and bread for a second time today,hey ho thats sw for ya..love it

11. Cherry-Blossom

Cherry-Blossom I CAN do this

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(14.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I always do Red and Green. When I started SW I thought I was doing EE but turned out I was actually doing Green pretty much every day so I switched. I love red/green even though when I first started I thought there was no way I could do them. Now the only day I do EE is Sunday so I can have my roast lunch with potatoes and meat.

12. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    Even on an extra easy day my brekkie is usually neutral (fruit & a heb) & my lunch is either a red or green meal. My evening meal is typically the only extra easy meal of the day. The exception is Sunday, but not due to roasts - cooked brekkie is my thing!

13. gonnabesmall

Diet:
    slimming world
    yeah,my breakfasts are usually fruit,rarely toast,apart from today where i can have 2 lots :0P

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.