Extra Easy IF YOU DONT

I sometimes change EE horses midstream if I find I fancy extra healthy extras, but usually to a Red Day. I think it's something that needs a bit of thinking about to get it right!

Yep definitely change to green! Not just because HEXs are yummy but also to make sure you're getting a balance of nutrition for the day. Eating no meat on an EE day may make your day low in protein... If I wasn't a meat eater I wouldn't even bother with EE.

I did this the other day. Planned an ee day. Had a neutral brekkie, and effectively a green lunch. Then i had some salmon with my dinner. Had no syns at all & didn't want any. So used part of the salmon as my heb & the other part i synned.

I start every day thinking it's going to be an EE day and I love the feeling when you look over the diary and see that it's actually a green day and you can have an extra Hi-Fi bar!!!

xx

I always do Red and Green. When I started SW I thought I was doing EE but turned out I was actually doing Green pretty much every day so I switched. I love red/green even though when I first started I thought there was no way I could do them. Now the only day I do EE is Sunday so I can have my roast lunch with potatoes and meat.

Even on an extra easy day my brekkie is usually neutral (fruit & a heb) & my lunch is either a red or green meal. My evening meal is typically the only extra easy meal of the day. The exception is Sunday, but not due to roasts - cooked brekkie is my thing!

Back