If you eat something naughty how long before it shows up on the scales? lol

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MissTango, 14 July 2008 Social URL.

1. MissTango

MissTango Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have wondered the last few weeks how long it takes for weight to go on after you have had a binge or whatever lol
    If anyone knows roughly please let me know! Thanks :) xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    It depends. Some people in our group think that losses or gains can show as much as a week later whereas our consultant says it doesn't. I find that if I have been really bad it will show the next day and if I have been good it shows the next day.

It really depends on what you have been 'naughty' with and how quickly your body processes it. Launch a counter attack, eat plenty of fruit drink loads of water and drink some green tea

4. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

i find if i've been bad it will show a few days later. for example i always eat like a pig after weigh-in on a thursday, as a treat. if i weighed myself on saturday there'd be a pound or 2 gain, so i don't! i stick to the plan fri, sat and sun and by the time i get to monday morning it's corrected itself and i've usually lost too.

5. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    It shows the next day with me, but if I get the water down me and have a couple of angelic days it comes off again. But everyones different.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.