If you eat something naughty how long before it shows up on the scales? lol

MissTango

I have wondered the last few weeks how long it takes for weight to go on after you have had a binge or whatever lol
If anyone knows roughly please let me know! Thanks :) xxxx

It depends. Some people in our group think that losses or gains can show as much as a week later whereas our consultant says it doesn't. I find that if I have been really bad it will show the next day and if I have been good it shows the next day.

It really depends on what you have been 'naughty' with and how quickly your body processes it. Launch a counter attack, eat plenty of fruit drink loads of water and drink some green tea

i find if i've been bad it will show a few days later. for example i always eat like a pig after weigh-in on a thursday, as a treat. if i weighed myself on saturday there'd be a pound or 2 gain, so i don't! i stick to the plan fri, sat and sun and by the time i get to monday morning it's corrected itself and i've usually lost too.

It shows the next day with me, but if I get the water down me and have a couple of angelic days it comes off again. But everyones different.

Back