If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I need specsavers. I thort it said cockathon and wondered wot u had been hiding. Just chilin hun.x

Ahaha..
Just seen this.
I did the same thing!

U said u was getting cockathon haha.x

I'm leaving.
Good night Trina.
You are too much of a bad influence on me.
Plus I've got an excitable young man waiting for me ;)
Haha

Having so much difficulty keeping up with your diary. You really need to introduce a "highlights" section ;)

Ha ha I totally agree, that's 4 pages I think I just read for today!!

Hope the dinners made you feel better, your soup looks yummy, think I'm gonna make some at the weekend!

Good Morning Sweeties :) I have no idea what happened last night...I sat down on the sofa to watch something at 8pm, don't remember watching that or getting to bed :-( Don't know what's up with me but its not nice :-( Feeling a bit better today. X

Good Morning Sweeties :) I have no idea what happened last night...I sat down on the sofa to watch something at 8pm, don't remember watching that or getting to bed :-( Don't know what's up with me but its not nice :-( Feeling a bit better today. X

Get well soon x

Aww hun maybe u should take it easy today and let your body have a rest.x

You have been doing alot tho to get a.p and with it been so hot to i think its taken it out of u hun.x

I'm just hoping its that or TOTM, I still suffer even after my op but it seems just in a different way. X

Aww =(
Hope you're feeling better soon Serena.

Enjoy your soup lunch with your friend.
I'm sure her visiting will cheer you up.

I take it she's aware you're on WW. Is she supportive?

feel better soon hun x

Aww hun just have an easy day with your friend 2day.x

Thanks Sweetie, will try my best :) x

Aww =(
Hope you're feeling better soon Serena.

Enjoy your soup lunch with your friend.
I'm sure her visiting will cheer you up.

I take it she's aware you're on WW. Is she supportive?

She doesn't know at al, everyone just laughs at me when I tell them so I've stopped telling people now :-( I just tell people I'm being cautious cos of my IBS and they don't laugh at me. X

feel better soon hun x

Thanks Sweetie. X

I tend to keep my dieting a secret now....it's just easier & I find I'm judged less, I just try & be cautious!! I've a few people who know and support me which is enough :)

Hope you feel better soon, I know this probably sounds silly but have you been driving enough water?? TOTM is pants..I take the pill to avoid it, naughty!

Back