If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I love picnics!
One of these days I'm going to convince my boyfriend to go out on a picnic.
Probably not today though as I'm pretty sure he's suffering in bed with a hangover after going to town with his friends for his best mate's birthday haha.
Have a brilliant day!
I definitely need to go do something outside though. I don't want to waste the sunshine being inside.

Morning Sweete, It's such a beautiful day, I've stripped the beds off and put it out on the line! We've decided on the Picnic and Park idea! X

Yeah I'm onto my 2nd lot of washing-taking advantage of the good weather.

Ooh a picnic sounds lovely, I hope you both have a fab day x

I love picnics!
One of these days I'm going to convince my boyfriend to go out on a picnic.
Probably not today though as I'm pretty sure he's suffering in bed with a hangover after going to town with his friends for his best mate's birthday haha.
Have a brilliant day!
I definitely need to go do something outside though. I don't want to waste the sunshine being inside.

I think you should definitely make him go on a picnic with his self inflicted hangover, that'll teach him lol! Poppy has her heart set on the beach so I've just made the picnic and we are gonna start getting ready! I can't believe how beautiful the weather is! X

Yeah I'm onto my 2nd lot of washing-taking advantage of the good weather.

Ooh a picnic sounds lovely, I hope you both have a fab day x

Picnic is made, just going to get ready and go, beach here we come! X

Hope you have a lovely day with your picnic. I ate lunch in the garden and have just been on a dog walk :)

One of my friends had to cancel the dinner tonight so we've left it for now. I don't know why she had to cancel, she said she'd explain later! I'm actually glad as I am going out for a meal next Thursday and was worrying about eating out so many times recently. I'm going to a place called Mayas and it's a world buffet- they do all types of food from around the world! Sounds fantastic but I really need to be restrained.

Awe sounds lovely ... Not so lovely here in Ire !! Have a fab day pet well deserved ... Was Mr BarMan flirting ... Mmmmm

Good Evening Sweetie, That's what my mum said, if he was I was oblivious to it lol. X I have had a fab day today, topped up my tan nicely! X

Hope you have a lovely day with your picnic. I ate lunch in the garden and have just been on a dog walk :)

One of my friends had to cancel the dinner tonight so we've left it for now. I don't know why she had to cancel, she said she'd explain later! I'm actually glad as I am going out for a meal next Thursday and was worrying about eating out so many times recently. I'm going to a place called Mayas and it's a world buffet- they do all types of food from around the world! Sounds fantastic but I really need to be restrained.

Hello Sweetie :) I think a reschedule sounds perfect especially with you eating out on Thursday too, will mean you will appreciate it even more when you do go. X

How was your picnic on the beach?!
Which beach did you go to?!

I've just got back from the seaside myself with my mum.
And we both managed to resist fish & chips even though there were chippies EVERYWHERE!!!
I did have a Twister ice lolly though.
They're my fave and only 2pp.
Still got 20pp left today so am currently eating 2 bagels with extra light laughing cow cheese slices for just 13pp.
They're the new york co. bagels, 6pp each. I've got WW 4pp bagels in the cupboard, but as I've got so many points left, I thought I'd splash out a bit.
x

And we both managed to resist fish & chips even though there were chippies EVERYWHERE!!!
Still got 20pp left today so am currently eating 2 bagels with extra light laughing cow cheese slices for just 13pp.
They're the new york co. bagels, 6pp each. I've got WW 4pp bagels in the cupboard, but as I've got so many points left, I thought I'd splash out a bit.
x

Good Evening Sweetie :) We didn't end up going to the beach, Poppy wanted sand but our nearest sandy beach is an 80 mile round trip in the car and I couldn't afford the fuel so we settled on a day of two halves! First of all we went to the Pirate Ship which is an outdoor play area by the sea, we had our picnic there and stayed about 90mins, then we went to the Giant Outdoor Sandpit, we stayed there for an hour and then popped into Tesco to get some bargains. It was a lovely day, just nice with the two of us spending quality time together, my arms are lovely and brown too :) x PS-So proud of you for resisting the Chippy, especially as you had 20pp left so you could definitely have had your chips at least! X

Do you live by the coast then?! I know you mentioned living in Kent, but some of Kent is inland haha.
Quite cool you have a giant outdoor sandpit though - I don't think we have one of those round here.

Yeah... nice for you to have the day together. Have you got anything planned for half term before going away at the weekend? (Have I remembered that right, it is this weekend you're going away isn't it?! Haha).

And thanks. I was very tempted because they all smelt so lovely, and all the chips I saw people eating were a dark golden brown - just how I like my chips.
But I can't keep having a bad meal each week, just because I've got the points.
I had Thai last week, last bank holiday I had chips at the seaside, and sooner or later it's going to catch up with me.

Now debating what to use my last 7 points on. A WW Strawberry Meringue dessert (4pp) or a WW Sticky Toffee Cheesecake (5pp) and then a WW cake slice (2pp) or WW Creamed Rice (3pp).
Or I could have a WW Blueberry Muffin (5pp) and a packet of WW biscuits (2pp) or a pack of Mini Jammie Dodgers (2pp) or a cake slice or a WW Ice Cream (2pp).
Who'd've thought there'd be so much choice available with just 7 points?!?! Crazy!!! Haha
x

x

Good woman , bagels on my shopping list , love them with light Philadelphia

Do you live by the coast then?! I know you mentioned living in Kent, but some of Kent is inland haha.
Quite cool you have a giant outdoor sandpit though - I don't think we have one of those round here.

Yeah... nice for you to have the day together. Have you got anything planned for half term before going away at the weekend? (Have I remembered that right, it is this weekend you're going away isn't it?! Haha).

And thanks. I was very tempted because they all smelt so lovely, and all the chips I saw people eating were a dark golden brown - just how I like my chips.
But I can't keep having a bad meal each week, just because I've got the points.
I had Thai last week, last bank holiday I had chips at the seaside, and sooner or later it's going to catch up with me.

Now debating what to use my last 7 points on. A WW Strawberry Meringue dessert (4pp) or a WW Sticky Toffee Cheesecake (5pp) and then a WW cake slice (2pp) or WW Creamed Rice (3pp).
Or I could have a WW Blueberry Muffin (5pp) and a packet of WW biscuits (2pp) or a pack of Mini Jammie Dodgers (2pp) or a cake slice or a WW Ice Cream (2pp).
Who'd've thought there'd be so much choice available with just 7 points?!?! Crazy!!! Haha
x

You remembered right! I will WI a day early :)-0) on Thursday and then we will be on our way! Staying in the Premier Inn (with their delicious all you can eat breakfast!) on Thursday Night and Friday Night! I'm looking forward to taking Poppy away and using our Annual Passes but I'm total dreading the 3 days of food hell! Just hoping I will have planned enough to not fail spectacularly!

Choices Choices regarding your last PP, if it was me I would have the Cheesecake and Cake Slice, that will feel proper indulgent! I'm just about to use my last 3pp on 25g of Peanut M&M's, I know it will be a tiny amount for the PP but I just fancy them and I know that I won't touch anymore once the packet is open.x

My favourite bagels are the cinnamon & raisin ones smothered in butter.
But I haven't had any butter since starting WW because I'm just too damn lazy to try and measure it out.

I actually went with the cheesecake and a WW Bakewell slice.
The cheesecake gets absolutely solid when it's frozen, so I usually leave it out to defrost a bit before eating.
But I've not done that tonight on purpose, so it's taking me ages to eat (bit like the frozen freddo)
However, I've just remembered I've got sultanas in the kitchen =(
Oh well, I'll have to save them for another day as I've no points left today.

And I highly doubt you'll "fail spectacularly". You're too OCD to let that happen.
You just wouldn't do it. You'd feel too guilty and annoyed with yourself to throw your hard work down the pan so quickly.
I know you'll do well.
And just think of all the walking round Legoland you'll be doing.
That'll easily clock up a couple of activity points if you do stray a little.
x

There's a few I know that just don't like them x

They are very heavy or dough -ie I duno xx

I think it's because I only eat Wholemeal bread and they are very different to those, x

My favourite bagels are the cinnamon & raisin ones smothered in butter.
But I haven't had any butter since starting WW because I'm just too damn lazy to try and measure it out.

I actually went with the cheesecake and a WW Bakewell slice.
The cheesecake gets absolutely solid when it's frozen, so I usually leave it out to defrost a bit before eating.
But I've not done that tonight on purpose, so it's taking me ages to eat (bit like the frozen freddo)
However, I've just remembered I've got sultanas in the kitchen =(
Oh well, I'll have to save them for another day as I've no points left today.

And I highly doubt you'll "fail spectacularly". You're too OCD to let that happen.
You just wouldn't do it. You'd feel too guilty and annoyed with yourself to throw your hard work down the pan so quickly.
I know you'll do well.
And just think of all the walking round Legoland you'll be doing.
That'll easily clock up a couple of activity points if you do stray a little.
x

I think I just worry that I will make bad choices at the breakfast buffet as I will be controlling the lunch and dinner. I'm thinking that I will stick to cereal to start, some fresh fruit and then some scrambled eggs, tomatoes and mushrooms, I won't be having bread at breakfast as per normal as ill be taking rolls to make up for lunch and I don't like to have bread twice in one day. I'm just gonna have a hot bath to wash away the sand from today and then relax in bed with my M&M'S! X PS-Didn't think about the walking round Legoland, hopefully that'll cover me for an Echo Falls Spritzer in the evening ;-) x

I love the new york style bagels, I go for the sesame seed ones with some light laughing cow and a slice of smoked wafer thin ham.

I might have to put some freddos in the freezer :)

I love the new york style bagels, I go for the sesame seed ones with some light laughing cow and a slice of smoked wafer thin ham.

I might have to put some freddos in the freezer :)

I love the fact that it took me 15mins to eat one from the freezer but normally it would be gone in 15secs! LOL! X

Back