If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Ooh they r funky. Ive never seen them ones b4. Nice treat hun.x

They are from the Kids Range ;-) I thought they were funky with the colours and it made them vat free ;-) x

We ate out 3 days and had one dinner in our lodge. It got very expensive with all the eating out!

I can imagine! We had a snack at Pancake House but mainly are in the chalet. I'm so glad we had Dining Plan at Butlins, Breakfast would of been £9 and Dinner would of been £17!!! X

ohhh iv been there before one of the best ones iv been too xx

ohhh iv been there before one of the best ones iv been too xx

It was so cool! Although I went after the two shops otherwise my credit card might of cried lol x

Great pic Serena & poppy looks adorable, such a cutie & great dress :)

Very good on the food today! Also very impressed with you Cath Kidstone sage green bag collection!! Love the buttons on the uggs - funky ;)

I priced up centre parcs for over new year, it's £999.00 for 3 nights and nearly 2K for a week!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah... that's why I want to be a millionaire first haha.
You can book 2 weeks in florida for 2 people (including flights, hotel and unlimited tickets for the fortnight to both WDW and Universal) for £2.5k

Hi De Hi Sweeties :)

Good Evening From Bicester :)

Finally caught up on everyone's diaries and now I can update my own one ;-)

Travelled for two hours in the car to reach Bicester, managed to find a very trendy Outlet Centre and OMG it had a Cath Kidston Outlet (Wow!) and an Uggs Outlet (Double Wow!) Treated myself to the Sage Green Spot Box Bag (I now have the full set of 5 Different Bags in Sage Green!) and two new key lanyards, I was then VERY naughty and got a pair of Full Length Black Knitted Cardi Uggs, Oops!!!
We then went into Bicester Town, found Poppy a Cath Kids Tshirt in the Vintage for only £1, RRP £20! By this time it was about 2pm and I hadn't eaten anything since the monster buffet breakfast, I treated myself to a Slice of Victoria Sandwich in the Sainsburys Cafe (10pp) and a 7up Zero (0pp).
We then came to the Travelodge where we are staying tonight, there's no Beefeater/Brewers Fayre attached so I went into M&S Simply Food and got Vegetarian Sushi (6pp), Fresh Fruit (0pp) and Diet Lemonade (0pp). All in all, it hasn't been a bad day food wise.

Earned 2AP today which means 9AP in 4 days :)

Hope everyone has had a good Monday,

Lots of Love Sweeties.xxxxxx

Another day of awesome food choices and glad you arrived safely.
You're just there for tonight aren't you and continuing onto Rhyl tomorrow, am I correct?

Ooh... Bicester Village sounds exciting.
They have a Levi's outlet.
May have to take a trip over to Bicester to do some shopping.
Maybe I can convince the boy that's where he should take me, and not Cambridge haha.
Annoying though because we were in Oxford a few months ago - he bought his motorbike from someone down that way and I took him to go get it.

Hey sweetie. You did so well with all your food choices. Yum! :)

And your buys today went really well... love those boots.

And well done on your healthy choice for dinner aswel. You're so good! :)

Glad you arrived safe and sound! I love outlets and you got some lovely things today bet your really happy with them
Well done on your food choices today Hun your doing really well expecially since your on Hols

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

And u need to save sum for the next hol.x:)

Very True ;-) x

Great pic Serena & poppy looks adorable, such a cutie & great dress :)

Very good on the food today! Also very impressed with you Cath Kidstone sage green bag collection!! Love the buttons on the uggs - funky ;)

Thanks Sweetie, Im trying to be good when I can, I'm not sure what ill be eating at the next destination so at least Ive been good when I had control!! X

Ooh... how exciting!!!!

How cool would a Minimins Holiday be!!! X

Yeah... that's why I want to be a millionaire first haha.
You can book 2 weeks in florida for 2 people (including flights, hotel and unlimited tickets for the fortnight to both WDW and Universal) for £2.5k

Can I come with you there ;-) ? X

Another day of awesome food choices and glad you arrived safely.
You're just there for tonight aren't you and continuing onto Rhyl tomorrow, am I correct?

Ooh... Bicester Village sounds exciting.
They have a Levi's outlet.
May have to take a trip over to Bicester to do some shopping.
Maybe I can convince the boy that's where he should take me, and not Cambridge haha.
Annoying though because we were in Oxford a few months ago - he bought his motorbike from someone down that way and I took him to go get it.

If you'd of shopped then you would of bought bigger tho! You definitely need to go again ;-) we leave for Rhyl this morning, think Its about 2 hours in the car again, Bicester was pretty much half way between Bognor and Rhyl.I was quite proud of myself for food choices cos if I hadn't of had M&S, I could of had Greggs, BK, Costa or Krispy Kreme!!! X

Hey sweetie. You did so well with all your food choices. Yum! :)

And your buys today went really well... love those boots.

And well done on your healthy choice for dinner aswel. You're so good! :)

Thanks Sweetie, trying my best but no doubt ill fail epically at some point before Friday ;-) x

Glad you arrived safe and sound! I love outlets and you got some lovely things today bet your really happy with them
Well done on your food choices today Hun your doing really well expecially since your on Hols

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's odd but I don't even feel deprived, id rather have sushi and fruit instead of the previously mentioned junk, maybe my head is finally in the right place?!?x

Morning curley tots did u sleep ok? R u lucking 4ward to see poppys aunty. Tell me ive got that bit rite after the hol confusion last nite haha.x

Morning curley tots did u sleep ok? R u lucking 4ward to see poppys aunty. Tell me ive got that bit rite after the hol confusion last nite haha.x

Curley Tots?!? It's just as well I love you!!! You got that bit right, Ive pmed you about the rest ;-) I slept ok, think I got about 6hours which isn't bad for me. I've got a really random breakfast....x

Curley Tots?!? It's just as well I love you!!! You got that bit right, Ive pmed you about the rest ;-) I slept ok, think I got about 6hours which isn't bad for me. I've got a really random breakfast....x

Yep your my lil curley tots now i no your secret. Ooh a random breakfast,sounds interesting. Glad u had a few gud hours.x

Yep your my lil curley tots now i no your secret. Ooh a random breakfast,sounds interesting. Glad u had a few gud hours.x

Hahaha do tell.... (The breakfast)

Well there's no pub here for the usual Travelopdge Brekkie so Ive been to M&S, didn't fancy being healthy with Sushi for Breakfast but also didnt want to be unhealthy with Croissants so I got a Roasted Falafel & Spinach Wrap for 10pp and Fresh Cherries (0pp). I know it's more than Brekkie would normally be but hopefully it'll fill me up for the journey.x

Well there's no pub here for the usual Travelopdge Brekkie so Ive been to M&S, didn't fancy being healthy with Sushi for Breakfast but also didnt want to be unhealthy with Croissants so I got a Roasted Falafel & Spinach Wrap for 10pp and Fresh Cherries (0pp). I know it's more than Brekkie would normally be but hopefully it'll fill me up for the journey.x

That sounds a gud plan hun coz theres nothing worse than bein in the car starvin it make me feel sick.x

That sounds a gud plan hun coz theres nothing worse than bein in the car starvin it make me feel sick.x

Yeah and I didn't want to get to the next services or our destination and just pig out! Rather have something which is 10pp and know its 10pp!!! X

Sounds like a nice breakfast! I love sandwiches/wraps/rolls lol x

Back