If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Typical - I skip one night and miss the group hug! What a shame about the row. Hope things are better this morning. xx

Typical - I skip one night and miss the group hug! What a shame about the row. Hope things are better this morning. xx

We can have a morning Hug :) I feel ok but then I haven't moved out of bed lol x

Ok, morning hug it is then! I think the idea if going somewhere with just you and Poppy is a good one. Give the dust a chance to settle. Are you a 'making up' kind of family, or do things just carry on as if it never happened? I don't think I could have gone on holiday with my parents, not once I was an adult. I would have been great with my mum, but would probably have strangled my dad by day two!

Ok, morning hug it is then! I think the idea if going somewhere with just you and Poppy is a good one. Give the dust a chance to settle. Are you a 'making up' kind of family, or do things just carry on as if it never happened? I don't think I could have gone on holiday with my parents, not once I was an adult. I would have been great with my mum, but would probably have strangled my dad by day two!

We are definitely in the second 'team' they will just speak to me like nothing happened and I can't deal with that! I've not lived at home for 8 years now, coming away like this has made me realise why I don't!!! I guess I'm just very set in my ways.x

Morning yea mine would be the second one aswell! I couldn't go back to living at home not a chance! Myself and my mam are better when we are separated we get on now what I'm not living at home cuz we only see each other every maybe 2 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning yea mine would be the second one aswell! I couldn't go back to living at home not a chance! Myself and my mam are better when we are separated we get on now what I'm not living at home cuz we only see each other every maybe 2 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

That sounds like me and my mum ;-) Least we go home tomorrow, yey! X

Good Morning Sweeties :)

I just logged into my Tracker and if I still have my Pre-Planned 12pp Breakfast and my Pre-Planned 21pp Spoons Curry Club I have 34pp Weeklies left for lunch and Snacks lol x

Good Morning Sweeties :)

I just logged into my Tracker and if I still have my Pre-Planned 12pp Breakfast and my Pre-Planned 21pp Spoons Curry Club I have 34pp Weeklies left for lunch and Snacks lol x

Go u but saying that u did miss a meal last nite. Hope u have a yummy scrummy food day.x

Go u but saying that u did miss a meal last nite. Hope u have a yummy scrummy food day.x

I think I might get something with my 34pp, not sure what tho! X

Wel no more poms thats for sure.x

God no! Randomly I only saved 1pp by not going out last night as I'd been so good in the day.x

So r u guna decide wot to do after breakfast.x

Back from eating breakfast and I'm glad to report that I didn't go off track, had my pre-planned brekkie, just changed from apricot to raspberry jam lol. I went back to a Cinnamon Whirl as well lol x

Back from eating breakfast and I'm glad to report that I didn't go off track, had my pre-planned brekkie, just changed from apricot to raspberry jam lol. I went back to a Cinnamon Whirl as well lol x

How was it at breakfast then. Is everybody calm.x

Oh I find that really tough when people just switch back to 'normal' mode. I don't like confrontation but I like to at least have the 'Ok, we've had a row. Are we sorted now? Is there anything else we need to say to each other about it before we get on with things?' sort of conversation.

On a different note - changing your jam flavour eh? You rebel. Control yourself woman! ;)

How was it at breakfast then. Is everybody calm.x

It was VERY calm, probably cos we went on our own lol x

Oh I find that really tough when people just switch back to 'normal' mode. I don't like confrontation but I like to at least have the 'Ok, we've had a row. Are we sorted now? Is there anything else we need to say to each other about it before we get on with things?' sort of conversation.

On a different note - changing your jam flavour eh? You rebel. Control yourself woman! ;)

I might change my jam AND my Danish tomorrow, push the boat out on the last morning ;-) x

Sweets Sweets Sweets...Haribo Mini Bags are 1pp, 4 Flying Saucers are 0pp or a whole bag for 2pp, Rainbow Drops for 1pp....can't think of any others! X

Whatttttt???? Flying saucers... I love them, right they are going on my list lol x

Back