If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Glad you've had another fun day :)

I have only been to Nandos once, a few years ago, and i can't say I was impressed at all with it. Might be one of those chains that varies quite a bit restaurant to restaurant.

On the make-up subject - I am also a full face of make up person. Its just part of the routine to me - I wouldn't get up and not brush my teeth and i wouldn't get up and not put make up on. I much prefer the way I look with make up on and feel far more like "me" that way. And skin can breathe through make-up you know! If you use the right stuff it actually protects your skin so can be better for it than not wearing it at all ;)

I hear u with the makeup. It doesnt take ten mins to do now. When i go out tho thats a different thing.x

Glad you've had another fun day :)

I have only been to Nandos once, a few years ago, and i can't say I was impressed at all with it. Might be one of those chains that varies quite a bit restaurant to restaurant.

On the make-up subject - I am also a full face of make up person. Its just part of the routine to me - I wouldn't get up and not brush my teeth and i wouldn't get up and not put make up on. I much prefer the way I look with make up on and feel far more like "me" that way. And skin can breathe through make-up you know! If you use the right stuff it actually protects your skin so can be better for it than not wearing it at all ;)

Oooooo I stand corrected Atomic! Maybe one day I will get into the habit of wearing make-up?!? I would be interested to try another Nandos, see if they are the same, oh the hardship of trying Nandos again! X

Well its either 1 or the other and mash was easier and omg i just remembered i 4got the stuffing balls.x

OMG Trina! How could u!!! You should have your Pre-Made Paxo in the freezer like me ;-) Defrosted my balls and just need to heat them up! X PS-Ive never had Mash with Roast Dinner! X

Great you had a good day, enjoy your roast making me hungry dont know what il have for dinner, 25 mins left then im off home

Make sure u don't look at my pic when I put it on then! Hope u think of something scrummy to have :) x

I hear u with the makeup. It doesnt take ten mins to do now. When i go out tho thats a different thing.x

Are u there all afternoon! X

No but a gud hour and then i have to do my hair. Next roast u have try it with mash and onion gravy,mmm.x

I've got the Onion Gravy tonight Lol! I don't think I could have Roast Dinner without the Roasties! X

When I properly go out I tend to go for fairly crazy make-up and that still only takes me 15-20 minutes absolute maximum. And that's complete with several different bright colours of eyeshadow blended in what ever combination i want, liquid eyeliner, glitter, false eyelashes etc etc. I think if you do it all the time it becomes second nature.

I sometimes kind of envy people who don't wear make up very often as i always presume they must be more comfortable in their own skin. Although maybe that's not always the case. But I like the creativity of planning my make up in the same way i would plan my outfit (and I do this every day irrespestive of whether i am sitting at home or going to a ball!).

When I properly go out I tend to go for fairly crazy make-up and that still only takes me 15-20 minutes absolute maximum. And that's complete with several different bright colours of eyeshadow blended in what ever combination i want, liquid eyeliner, glitter, false eyelashes etc etc. I think if you do it all the time it becomes second nature.

I sometimes kind of envy people who don't wear make up very often as i always presume they must be more comfortable in their own skin. Although maybe that's not always the case. But I like the creativity of planning my make up in the same way i would plan my outfit (and I do this every day irrespestive of whether i am sitting at home or going to a ball!).

Thats the only thing i cant master,false lashes. Wish i could tho coz mine r little stubs.x

Thats the only thing i cant master,false lashes. Wish i could tho coz mine r little stubs.x

Took me the longest to master these I have to say. I think there are a couple of "tricks".

1. If wanting eyelashes that cover the full length of your eye you need to buy reasonably expensive ones as the cheap ones aren't flexible enough to bend around the contour of your eye.

2. Wiggle the band of the false eyelash for a good 30-60 seconds before trying to use. Really helps it follow the contour of your eye.

3. Discard the glue you get with the eyelashes and buy a decent tube of eyelash glue. They only cost a couple of quid but definitely more reliable than the ones you get in the sets.

4. Let the glue "set" on the eyelash for 45 seconds before trying to apply the lash to your eye.

5. You can cut down the full length lashes to be 1/2 or 3/4 length ones (so they go from just before the middle of you eye to the outer edge). These look just as fab but are much easier to fit to the shape of your eye.

Sorry Serena! I seem to have turned your diary into a bit of false eyelash tutorial!

Same as you point your cheesy mash!!x

An the Easy way! X

I think i don't wear makeup as I'm just too lazy lol ! X

I have quite long eyelashes, on the rare occasion I wear mascara people always comment on them. X

Took me the longest to master these I have to say. I think there are a couple of "tricks".

1. If wanting eyelashes that cover the full length of your eye you need to buy reasonably expensive ones as the cheap ones aren't flexible enough to bend around the contour of your eye.

2. Wiggle the band of the false eyelash for a good 30-60 seconds before trying to use. Really helps it follow the contour of your eye.

3. Discard the glue you get with the eyelashes and buy a decent tube of eyelash glue. They only cost a couple of quid but definitely more reliable than the ones you get in the sets.

4. Let the glue "set" on the eyelash for 45 seconds before trying to apply the lash to your eye.

5. You can cut down the full length lashes to be 1/2 or 3/4 length ones (so they go from just before the middle of you eye to the outer edge). These look just as fab but are much easier to fit to the shape of your eye.

Sorry Serena! I seem to have turned your diary into a bit of false eyelash tutorial!

Great Tips there Atomic! X

Ok i think i mite give that a try. Do they hurt wen u take them off? Do u put mascara on aswel? Dont suppose u have any great dark eye circle tips do u. Sumtimes i wake up and look like ive been punched in the eyes. I just need a miricle ive had every cream and concealer it just want them gone but i think thats askin 2 much and im stuck with them.x

Ok i think i mite give that a try. Do they hurt wen u take them off? Do u put mascara on aswel? Dont suppose u have any great dark eye circle tips do u. Sumtimes i wake up and look like ive been punched in the eyes. I just need a miricle ive had every cream and concealer it just want them gone but i think thats askin 2 much and im stuck with them.x

Nah, they don't really hurt. Slightly odd sensation but they come of pretty easily. I do put mascara on as well, you can do it before to get the shape right to balance them one or you can do if afterwards to "blend" the false lashes in a bit.

I bought this concealer recently and have been pretty impressed with it as it seems to blend pretty awesomely but provide a bit of colour correction - might be worth a go for the dark circles? Its about a fiver in Boots or Superdrug so not a huge extravagence to give it a try. Maybelline The Eraser Anti Age Foundation 20ml

Nah, they don't really hurt. Slightly odd sensation but they come of pretty easily. I do put mascara on as well, you can do it before to get the shape right to balance them one or you can do if afterwards to "blend" the false lashes in a bit.

I bought this concealer recently and have been pretty impressed with it as it seems to blend pretty awesomely but provide a bit of colour correction - might be worth a go for the dark circles? Its about a fiver in Boots or Superdrug so not a huge extravagence to give it a try. Maybelline The Eraser Anti Age Foundation 20ml

Thanx 4 that il def try that. Im guna try and do the lashes at the weekend and hopefuly perfect them so when i do go out next i dont have 1 on and the other stuck to my cheek.x

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Tonight's 10pp Roast Dinner :)

image-610677665.jpg

Yum Yum in my Tum Tum!

Lots of Love.xxxxx

I love the highly regimented look of your roast dinners! Looks like all the ingrediants are soldiers getting yelled at unless they stand in a perfectly straight line ;)

I love the highly regimented look of your roast dinners! Looks like all the ingrediants are soldiers getting yelled at unless they stand in a perfectly straight line ;)

Ha ha ha! I take all the time to cook it, don't want my 'soldiers' slopped on the plate ;-) Poppy's follows exactly the same pattern but is just a smaller portion!!! X

Back