If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Mornin hun how r u feeling?x

I'm feeling ok! Didn't sleep brilliantly :-( But proud of myself for getting through last night :) x

I didnt either hun. Im glad your feeling abit better. So proud of u.x

Thanks Sweetie :) I was just in agony with my back, it really wasn't pleasant, what kept u awake? X

Hope your feeling better hun! Nothing worse than sufferibg with your back its awful is there anything you can take for it

Hope your feeling better hun! Nothing worse than sufferibg with your back its awful is there anything you can take for it

I'm afraid not :-( I have to be really careful with pain medication as it reacts with my other meds and it can knock me out which is obviously dangerous when I'm here with Poppy :-( x

Fidgeting. My pillows just wernt comfy last nite and i was 2 hot.x

It was hot wasn't it :-( I think it's gonna be warm today too.x

I'm afraid not :-( I have to be really careful with pain medication as it reacts with my other meds and it can knock me out which is obviously dangerous when I'm here with Poppy :-( x

It was hot wasn't it :-( I think it's gonna be warm today too.x

Wel aparantly its going to realy warm up here on friday for a week. Il get my fan back out then.x

Wel aparantly its going to realy warm up here on friday for a week. Il get my fan back out then.x

Just in time for my Road Trip Whoop Whoop! I found the recipe I'm going to make to take....Toblerone Cheesecake :) x

I Didnt no i could want cake in a morning so badly but i so do after that. It sounds amazin does that hun.x

I have to work out the PP so I can't have a slice! X

Think i would give up food for the day for a slice of that.x

I think my Weekend Plan will be formed from Fridays Result! X

Marshmallow Spread! Have u ever had a Tunnocks Teacakes? They come in foil and have a biscuit base, topped with Marshmallow and coated in Chocolate? It's the gooey inside in a jar! I only like Teacakes for that reason so it's heaven in a jar to me AND only 1pp for 16g! X

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. Yep, I know what you mean - marshmallow type things are nearly always good value for points aren't they?. Sounds good. I didn't know you could get it in a jar. Moving on a bit though... toblerone cheesecake! *Swoons*

So busy swooning over toblerone cheesecake, I forgot to say that I hope you start to feel better with your back soon. Have you tried alternating hot and cold on it? Like a microwaved heat pad or hot water bottle, then swapping it for a cool bag ice pack and then back to the heat etc. It is very good for spasms.

So busy swooning over toblerone cheesecake, I forgot to say that I hope you start to feel better with your back soon. Have you tried alternating hot and cold on it? Like a microwaved heat pad or hot water bottle, then swapping it for a cool bag ice pack and then back to the heat etc. It is very good for spasms.

I have indeed but no relief :-( I think the problem is that it's shooting through my arms and legs too :-( I can't believe how little exercise Ive been able to do this week cos of it :-( x

I Hope so coz u was the same last week and look wot happend.x:D

I think that was a miracle which will bite me on the bum this week!!! X

It wont hun you wil do great. R u lucking 4ward to your pampering 2day.x

I am! Eyebrows being waxed and Hair being Washed and Straightened. Think I'm seeing a friend afterwards, she's not seen me since the week before I started WW! X

Back