If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

That cheese cake luks to die 4 i realy want it now.x

I will make one when I come on my Road Trip to Huddersfield ;-) x

Omg that cheesecake looks to die for. If u post it now sure it will be set by the time it reaches Ireland. Send 3 slices as myself and brona and ciara all live near enough to each other. It would save on the postage if u post all 3 slices to me and I promise to share !!!!

Cheesecake looks lovely!

The Cheesecake is in demand! X

Omg that cheesecake looks to die for. If u post it now sure it will be set by the time it reaches Ireland. Send 3 slices as myself and brona and ciara all live near enough to each other. It would save on the postage if u post all 3 slices to me and I promise to share !!!!

Hhhmmmm the question is, do Ciara and Brona trust u with their Slices ;-) x

Ooh cant wait.x:D

Trina, I'm dreading 3pm! Really wish I could just tape my mouth shut! I'm worried that I really don't have any Willpower today! X

I've changed my mind .. I'm not reading the whole thread. Didn't realise it was 320 pages haha. x

Trina, I'm dreading 3pm! Really wish I could just tape my mouth shut! I'm worried that I really don't have any Willpower today! X

Dont do your head in over it hun coz these things crop up and we shud just enjoy them. Not to binging extent but a little wont hurt. U have your dailys so dont wory 2 much.x

:eek: Do you have the recipe please :D I have had to restrain myself from licking my computer screen :p

I've changed my mind .. I'm not reading the whole thread. Didn't realise it was 320 pages haha. x

I knew you'd be there a while ;-) When I first started this on Day 1, I never thought anyone would be interested or read I! How wrong was I! X

Dont do your head in over it hun coz these things crop up and we shud just enjoy them. Not to binging extent but a little wont hurt. U have your dailys so dont wory 2 much.x

I've got 20 Dailies left so hoping that will be ok! X

:eek: Do you have the recipe please :D I have had to restrain myself from licking my computer screen :p

No dribbling on my thread ;-) Will post the Recipe up soon :) x

Ah yeah I totally trust her so I should get the biggest slice for saying that lol
Cant wait to get the recipe wha did you say its 7pp per slice yea?

Lol me too:p

Good Evening Sweeties :)

So I'm back from our friends house and I have to say I shouldn't of doubted myself, I'm definitely a (Will)PowerPuff Girl!

She had done the Mediterranean Veg Pizza as promised which I knew was 6pp for a 1/4 but she had then added extra cheese :-( And had cut it into pieces not quarters :-( So I didn't have any as my brain wasn't liking it, I know it's very strange to people but I expected it to be one thing and it wasn't.

I couldn't have any of the Sarnies as she had put butter/margarine in them and I can't stand that in sandwiches and the Crisps were Crinkle Cut which I don't like.

I just filled my plate with Zero Heroes and I was happy! I had Lettuce, Onion, Spring Onion, Radish, Tomato, Cucumber, Celery, Carrot, Grapes & Strawberries! All for 0pp :) There were Doughnuts or Jelly for afters but they weren't Veggie Friendly so I just had a Choc Mini Milk for 1pp, it just gave me the Sweet Hit I needed!

Sugar Free Apple & Mango Fizzy Water to drink (0pp)

So, shock horror I survived 3 Hours at a Buffet/House and only ate 1pp! Yey Me!

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

PS-As my Reward I am using 8pp and treating myself to this...

image-1468265940.jpg

I've waited 14 Weeks for this moment!!' X

Last edited:
Back