If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Thanks Hun my partner is wanting an app so he can stick to it even he's away but doesn't want to join a class! Yeah put a piccie up I love seeing the difference in people you've come along way I can't wait till I'm there with you :) I'm struggling abit this week I think it's just Ruth being tired but I haven't gone over my points or had anything majorly bad other than too many ww cakes!!! 7.13 Crickey you must have been tiny! I'm 5,4 and weighing 15.9 at the mo I'm normally around 11 stone but when I got to 9.4 last year I looked I'll still had a big bum and boobs my face didn't look right I had dark circles and just looked weird do I'm aiming for about 10.7 ish :) 5 stone to go :) loving ww this forum really is the most supportive one I've ever come across and I've been in minimims on and off for about 5 years lol x

I love Minimins, some might say I'm addicted ;-) I was 8 Stone exactly last Friday so I'm nearly there (Again!), I'm only 4 11 with a Petite Frame so it's a good weight for me. I love Value Diary, it's just a little bit iffy on the Database so I always calculate my own Favourites and use those. Ill still be here to help u with your 5 Stone :) x

Wow wow wow. I think i would of needed tena if id of been there!! Wot a bargin 4 the dress 2. How much would it have been.x

Oh my god such a bargain how on earth do you do it
And as for the food that's the best bargain in the history of bargains

Wow, amazing deals!

How do you have so much luck with Asda? What times do they reduce things?

And birds eye waffles are 3pp each :) I dont know why the WW app says 1pp.

Wow wow wow. I think i would of needed tena if id of been there!! Wot a bargin 4 the dress 2. How much would it have been.x

Tena to Trina! I would guess that the dress would be about £45 ish as its not a cheap designer, 90% off, ill take that! X

Oh my god such a bargain how on earth do you do it
And as for the food that's the best bargain in the history of bargains

Bargains Galore today Ciara ;-) I guess it's just Right Place Right Time lol! X

Wow, amazing deals!

How do you have so much luck with Asda? What times do they reduce things?

And birds eye waffles are 3pp each :) I dont know why the WW app says 1pp.

Yey I was right, I don't buy them but I seem to remember reading it somewhere! Those Final Reductions were being done at 6pm but it varies, think they try to confuse the customers by chopping n changing the time! X I also got 10 Bananas for 20p but they didn't fit with my 2p photo ;-) x

Wow Serena. Some serIous bargains there. You're the queen.
At the end of the day-nowhere here does anything for that cheap.
But I must say-its addictive looking for bargains. Can't wait to eat some of my freezer food so I can buy more! :D
But I'll still be looking for fresh bargains that don't have to be frozen. :D
Ps - also addicted to minimins. :D x

addicted.com aswell. I was only thinking today how am I gona survive without you guys while im away for 2weeks il go mad altogether

I love Minimins, some might say I'm addicted ;-) I was 8 Stone exactly last Friday so I'm nearly there (Again!), I'm only 4 11 with a Petite Frame so it's a good weight for me. I love Value Diary, it's just a little bit iffy on the Database so I always calculate my own Favourites and use those. Ill still be here to help u with your 5 Stone :) x

Me too :) id be more addicted if I had time!! Awww that's brill huni thank you :) xx

Wow Serena. Some serIous bargains there. You're the queen.
At the end of the day-nowhere here does anything for that cheap.
But I must say-its addictive looking for bargains. Can't wait to eat some of my freezer food so I can buy more! :D
But I'll still be looking for fresh bargains that don't have to be frozen. :D
Ps - also addicted to minimins. :D x

addicted.com aswell. I was only thinking today how am I gona survive without you guys while im away for 2weeks il go mad altogether

Me too :) id be more addicted if I had time!! Awww that's brill huni thank you :) xx

My name is Serena and I'm addicted to Minimins! I guess there's worse things to be addicted to! X PS-Bargain Hunting is equally as addictive, I got such a thrill when I knew everything was 2p each! X

Haha I almost wee'd trading this because I'd of been the exact same with the tena ladies!! Haha

Oh No Sonia needs Tenas too! Trina, you'll have to share ;-) x

Hehe. Loving the addiction. I have an addictive personality anyway so this doesn't help :D
Ciara I love the way you say you're gona be away for two weeks as if it's just a regular holiday!

Hehe. Loving the addiction. I have an addictive personality anyway so this doesn't help :D
Ciara I love the way you say you're gona be away for two weeks as if it's just a regular holiday!

I was thinking that too Brona! Anyway Ciara, I reckon you'll be too busy 'exercising' to miss us lot ;-) x

hehehe I know my friend actually gave out to me the other day cuz I kept saying holiday hehhe she was like"for god sake your getting married your not on holiday" I still say it I cant help it lol
Hahaha serena maybe il earn a good few ap lol

hehehe I know my friend actually gave out to me the other day cuz I kept saying holiday hehhe she was like"for god sake your getting married your not on holiday" I still say it I cant help it lol
Hahaha serena maybe il earn a good few ap lol

Not quite sure where you'll hang your Pedometer ;-) x

Back