If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

As has been said 100 times you didn't do too badly at all.. All that walking OMG... its all tracked and accounted for so you'll do fine.. Just up the water and stick to dailies for the coming week and you'll be fine..
Sounds like a really enjoyable and exhausting day :) xx

I'm glad you had a good day in London! Don't let the mini binge get you down- it was covered by your weeklies and AP so you're fine! You did so much walking yesterday you must have needed the extra food.

You've got a whole week to get back on the game, you'll do it :)

As has been said 100 times you didn't do too badly at all.. All that walking OMG... its all tracked and accounted for so you'll do fine.. Just up the water and stick to dailies for the coming week and you'll be fine..
Sounds like a really enjoyable and exhausting day :) xx

Thanks Sweetie :) Feels better now it's down on 'paper' if that makes sense! X

I'm glad you had a good day in London! Don't let the mini binge get you down- it was covered by your weeklies and AP so you're fine! You did so much walking yesterday you must have needed the extra food.

You've got a whole week to get back on the game, you'll do it :)

Damage Limitation is a Go Go Go! X

Ohh fri 13th...my brothers wedding is thur 12th so after midnight it will be fri 13th....

Indeed it will be ;-) Kinda a cool day to get to goal if I don't manage it this week! X

Nice bargins hun. Did your mum have the flowers? I never get the bargin flowers and my fave r lillies i just love them.x

Mum had the Flowers :) 1 was a Bunch of Pink Lilies and the other was a Bunch of Giant Sunflowers, 10p a Bunch down from £5 each :) x

Glad to hear you aren't letting one day of indulgence undo all your hard work previously. Do you think its was because you let yourself get too hungry earlier in the day? I think that can often really play havoc with appetite and your "off" switch. But at the end of the day you enjoyed nice foods on a day out and then had a few extra things when you got home. Its not the end of the world and definitely enough time to pull it back for the rest of the week.

Glad you had a nice day earlier on. Did you buy any nice things while wandering round the markets? Or were you just browsing.

I've been in that pub a few times because one of our friends used to live fairly nearby but not knowing anything about Amy Whinehouse at all I was very confused about why there was so much grafiftti in the toilets to someone called "Amy"... I am not very up on modern culture sometimes :/

Glad to hear you aren't letting one day of indulgence undo all your hard work previously. Do you think its was because you let yourself get too hungry earlier in the day? I think that can often really play havoc with appetite and your "off" switch. But at the end of the day you enjoyed nice foods on a day out and then had a few extra things when you got home. Its not the end of the world and definitely enough time to pull it back for the rest of the week.

Glad you had a nice day earlier on. Did you buy any nice things while wandering round the markets? Or were you just browsing.

I've been in that pub a few times because one of our friends used to live fairly nearby but not knowing anything about Amy Whinehouse at all I was very confused about why there was so much grafiftti in the toilets to someone called "Amy"... I am not very up on modern culture sometimes :/

I will send you a PM in a sec Janine....I didn't buy anything at all but I just love walking around Camden/Portobello. The Hawley Arms was lovely, made to feel very welcome, I imagine it would be lovely in there in the depths of winter with the open fire raging ;-) x

serena you will be proud. ....we got Craigs shirt and tie for £5 haha x

Hi Serena, here to subscribe after all your encouraging posts!

You're in good company here, all the cool kids hang out in this thread ;-) x

Im just guna have to be a bargin lillie hunter like u then.x:)

Definitely! I once got an Orchid plus Pot for 50p lol x

serena you will be proud. ....we got Craigs shirt and tie for £5 haha x

Oooooo Serena's Bargain Hunting is really catching! X

Sounds like a fantastic day in London and some lovely food and goodies. You ate it, you tracked it and now you will smash the damage limitation lovey. I think you're right - there is something about writing it down that empowers you to deal with it. Looking forward to your next weigh in!

Sounds like a fantastic day in London and some lovely food and goodies. You ate it, you tracked it and now you will smash the damage limitation lovey. I think you're right - there is something about writing it down that empowers you to deal with it. Looking forward to your next weigh in!

Awwwww thanks MW :) Im on it like a car bonnet today ;-) x

haha do you like georgie shore? x

Back